Amazon Fire TV announced it will launch an immersive hub on its home screen for viewers to get easy access to all things related to the Tokyo 2020 Summer Olympics. Fire TV viewers will be able to access the ultimate destination for immersing themselves in all the great live and on-demand action. The hub will launch July 22 as an experience on the Fire TV home screen and in the Fire TV Spotlight placement.
- From Fire TV Spotlight customers can access a dedicated landing page for all the ways to watch every event on Fire TV — with or without cable — powered by the NBCUniversal family of apps.
- Throughout all 17 days, fans can access a new live TV and on-demand row powered by NBC Sports that brings together the most talked-about moments and replays from all the competitions, and is frequently refreshed with new content.
- Fire TV will also feature a new row full of Peacock originals, from documentaries to news shows, all free to Fire TV customers.
- Customers can also enjoy a row of Red Bull TV original documentaries that profile top athletes as they train for one more year during COVID-19 to prepare for this year’s big event.
- Fans will also see curated rows of inspiring sports-themed TV shows and movies for the whole family to enjoy in-between events, and even more great content and experiences from top-streaming apps and Amazon.com