Recently Sling TV launched a free streaming service called Sling TV Freestream. With Freestream, you don’t need to be a Sling TV subscriber to watch a ton of free content in the Sling TV app on Roku and some smart TVs.
Now Sling TV has confirmed to Cord Cutters News that they will be adding five new channels this week.
Sling TV’s new free advertising-supported streaming television service now offers more than 225 channels after these new channels have been added and 41,000 on-demand titles.
Here are the five new channels that will be added this week:
- IMPACT Wrestling Channel: The 24-hour Wrestling Channel puts the spotlight on incredible professional wrestling action, featuring addictive storylines, awe-inspiring athleticism and larger-than-life personalities.
- Fight Network: Fight Network delivers complete coverage of combat sports and is recognized as the destination for combat sports enthusiasts around the world.
- Nosey: It’s time to get Nosey! Watch America’s most successful daytime television shows, like “The Jerry Springer Show,” “The Maury Show,” “Judge Dad”, and many more.
- Real Nosey: Who is guilty? Who will pay up? It’s not enough to be just Nosey; be “Real Nosey with Steve Wilkos,” “Divorce Court,” and more.
- Chardikla Time TV: CKTimeTV is one of the top Punjabi channels. It is an infotainment channel that covers news bulletins, current affairs, breaking news, special interviews, immigration shows, health programs, cookery, adventure, astrology, comedy, and musical content. Chardilka also features live telecasts from Gurdwara Sri Bangla Sahib, New Delhi and Takhat Sri Harminder JiPatna Sahib & Hemkunt Sahib in addition to the telecast of Sehaj Path of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jiare.