ESPN+ and the PGA Tour have come to an agreement that includes live, hole to hole coverage of for 12 PGA Tour events this season on ESPN+. The coverage starts today with the Charles Schwab Challenge in Fort Worth, Texas, and will continue through September.
The agreement for the 2019-2020 season comes before the launch of PGA Tour Live on ESPN+ in an agreement that will begin in 2022.
For the remainder of the 2019-2020 PGA Tour, you can find coverage on ESPN+ for the following events:
PGA TOUR LIVE Featured Hole Coverage on ESPN+ Broadcast Coverage
- June 13-14 | Charles Schwab Challenge – Fort Worth, TX
- June 20-21 | RBC Heritage – Hilton Head, SC
- June 27-28 | Travelers Championship – Cromwell, CT
- July 4-5 | Rocket Mortgage Classic – Detroit, MI
- July 11-12 | TBD (Replacement for John Deere Classic) – Dublin, OH
- July 18-19 | The Memorial Tournament presented by Nationwide – Dublin, OH
- July 25-26 | 3M Open – Blaine, MN
- August 1-2 | WGC-FedEx St. Jude Invitational – Memphis, TN
- August 15-16 | Wyndham Championship – Greensboro, NC
- August 22-23 | FedExCup Playoffs: THE NORTHERN TRUST – Norton, MA
- August 29-30 | FedExCup Playoffs: BMW Championship – Olympia Fields, IL
- September 6-7 | FedExCup Playoffs: TOUR Championship – Atlanta, GA
“We’re excited to be adding live PGA TOUR coverage to ESPN+ as this season resumes, and we look forward to ESPN+ being the future home of PGA TOUR LIVE beginning in 2022,” said Russell Wolff, Executive Vice President & General Manager, ESPN+.
You can stream ESPN+ with Android, iOS, Apple TV, Chromecast, Fire TV, Playstation 4, Roku, Xbox One, Samsung Smart TVs, and Oculus Go.
For more information about the streaming service, check out our full review here.
Did you know we have a YouTube Channel? Every week we have a live Cord Cutting Q&A, and weekly Cord Cutting recap shows exclusively on our YouTube Channel!