ESPN+ is ESPN’s subscription service for sports fans. It offers additional games streaming online that you won’t find on ESPN, EPSN2, ESPNU, etc. It not only offers more college football but also exclusive content from MLS, MLB, NHL, college basketball, CFL, UFC, and more. Now ESPN+ has announced that it will stream 1,290 live events throughout September. Those events include over 100 college football games, UFC fights, and more.
ESPN+ will also air 90 original programs including new episodes of Detail, Peyton’s Places, SneakerCenter, Miles to Go and more.
Here are some highlights of the ESPN+ September schedule:
- UFC 242 PPV featuring Khabib Nurmagomedov vs Dustin Poirier on 9/7 with a special start time – Main event begins at 2:00 PM/ET
- College Football on ESPN+:
- Coastal Carolina @ Kansas (Big 12) on 9/7
- McNeese @ Oklahoma State (Big 12) on 9/7
- UEFA European Qualifiers with matches featuring Spain, England, France, Portugal, Italy and Germany from 9/5-9/10
- US Open tennis continues through 9/8
- Destined: Cowboy vs Gathje on premieres on 9/10 and 9/20
- UFC Fight Night Vancouver featuring Cowboy Cerrone vs Justin Gaethje on 9/14
- Top Rank Boxing: Tyson Fury vs Otto Wallin on 9/14
- FIBA Basketball World Cup featuring Team USA continues through 9/14
- South Africa Cricket Tour of India beginning 9/15
- UFC Fight Night Mexico City featuring Yair Rodriguez vs Jeremy Stephens on 9/21
- West African Cup of Nations beginning 9/28
- UFC Fight Night Denmark featuring Jack Hermansson vs Jared Cannonier on 9/28
- SneakerCenter and NBA Rooks returning at the end of September (dates TBD)
ESPN+ costs $4.99 a month, and it not only gives you access to live sports but also a host of original programming and even every 30for30 episode ESPN has aired. You can access ESPN+ through your ESPN app on Roku, Fire TV, Chromecast, Apple TV, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, iOS, Android, and more.
Did you know we now have a FREE app for iOS, Android, and Amazon Fire? Click HERE to download our app.