2020 is almost here and to help you get ready we have teamed up with the team behind the Tablo DVR to offer a great cord cutting giveaway! Right now we are giving away a Tablo Dual Lite DVR, a 2019 Roku Ultra, and a $100 Netflix gift card to one lucky follower to help you cut the cord. (Roku and Netflix did not sponsor this giveaway and is not involved in the administration of this giveaway.)
You do need to hurry though as this giveaway ends tonight!
About the Tablo Dual Lite DVR:
- Automatically Skip commercials! Cancel cable, keep the DVR: watch, pause, and record live antenna TV. Browse upcoming shows, schedule and manage recordings by episode or Series. Skip commercials, fast-forward and rewind recordings
- Whole-home networked DVR: browse, record, and stream live over-the-air (OTA) HDTV to any device, any time, anywhere
- Dual-band AC Wi-Fi included: The only OTA DVR with Wi-Fi, Tablo lets you position the DVR and TV antenna for the best signal reception. (Tv antenna required, sold separately)
- Tablo is the live TV app: Enjoy Tablo apps on iOS and Android mobile devices, computers, Smart TVs, streaming media and gaming devices, incl. Roku, Fire TV, Android TV, Apple TV, NVIDIA shield TV, and Xbox
- Flexible USB storage allows you to connect as much recording capacity as you need, up to 8TB
- Catch your favorite network Tv shows from ABC, CBS, fox, NBC, the Cw And PBS without the cost or commitment of cable or satellite contracts
A special thank you to Tablo for donating the Tablo Dual Lite DVR.
How to enter the giveaway:
Log in via email or Facebook to the entry widget below and do at least one of the following things to enter. The more you do, the more chances you get!
- Visit and please like the Cord Cutters News’s Facebook page
- Visit and please join the Cord Cutting Tech Support Facebook Group
- Download the Cord Cutters News app on iOS, Android, or Amazon Fire Tablets
- Follow @CordCuttersNews on Twitter
- Tweet a message about the giveaway on Twitter
- Follow @TabloTV on Twitter
- Visit and please like Tablo on Facebook
- Sign up for the Cord Cutters Club Weekly Newsletter
- Sign up for the Cord Cutting Daily Newsletter
- Sign up for the Deals Newsletter
- Or leave a comment on the giveaway through the giveaway block below
On a mobile device? Try this link HERE to enter the giveaway.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Promotion Description: The ‘Roku Ultra 2019, Tablo DVR, & $100 Netflix Gift Card ‘ (“Sweepstakes”) begins on 12/18/2019 at 12:00 AM (Eastern Time (US & Canada)) and ends on 01/01/2020 at 11:59 PM (Eastern Time (US & Canada)) (the “Promotion Period”). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Cord Cutters News, LLC (“Sponsor”), which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the giveaway. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes.
2. Eligibility: Open to legal residents of United States who are 18 Years old or older or older. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsor and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”), and members of their immediate families and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize.
3. Winner Selection: The winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted by 48 hours by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received. Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information on or about 48 hours after the random drawing. Potential winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within 48 hours of notification. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively “the Prize Claim Documents”). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
– 1 (#) winner(s) will receive [(1) Tablo Dual Lite DVR] (approximate retail value or “ARV”: $150)
– 1 (#) winner(s) will receive [(2019) Roku Ultra] (approximate retail value or “ARV”: $100)
– 1 (#) winner(s) will receive [(1) $100 Netflix Gift Card] (approximate retail value or “ARV”: $100)
Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Gift cards and gift certificates are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within United States. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
5. Online Entry: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online by signing into the entry form and perform the tasks provided. The entry form can be found on the following website at .
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the entrant. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void that entrant’s Entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor’s database clock will be the official time keeper for this Sweepstakes.
7. Limitation of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, perform the random drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to or after such cancellation, suspension, or modification.
In the event of a dispute concerning who registered online to participate in the Sweepstakes, the registration will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
8. Winner’s List: To obtain a copy of any legally required winners list or a copy of the Official Rules, send the applicable request and a self-addresses, stamped, #10 envelope to Cord Cutters News, LLC cc: Roku Ultra 2019, Tablo DVR, & $100 Netflix Gift Card at 2210 E. Central Texas Expy, #205, Killeen TX 76543. Request must be received no later than 48 hours + 6 MONTHS for the name of the winner and, by the end of the promotion, for a copy of the rules.
9. Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Cord Cutters News, LLC, 2210 E. Central Texas Expy, #205, Killeen TX 76543, [email protected]
11. Facebook Disclaimer: Entrants should understand that they are providing their information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.