Disney is rolling out a travel perk for Disney+ subscribers this summer. Now, subscribers can get a discounted stay at select Disney World resorts just for having an active Disney+ account.
Subscribers can save up to 25% on their visits most nights between July 8 through September 30, 2022. Here are some examples of savings:
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Riviera Resort
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – Family Suites
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
- Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
- Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- The Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
You can book this offer online or contact your travel advisor. View offer details now—then check availability online at eligible Disney Resort hotels. You must be logged in to your My Disney Experience account using the email address associated with your Disney+ subscription.
Not a Disney+ subscriber yet? Sign up here to take advantage of this deal. (You may need to wait up to an hour after subscribing to access the offer.)
The cost of park tickets is not included in this deal, and there are no park discounts available for Disney+ subscribers
Availability is bound to be limited, so if you’re thinking of visiting Orlando this summer, you better book sooner than later.