Disney had a really great 2018 as they released hit movie after hit movie including Black Panther, Avengers: Infinity War, Incredibles 2, and more. Now we got an idea of just how great of a year it was as Disney brought in over $3 billion in the U.S. box office in 2018 according to EW. (That is just the United States not counting international box office sales.)
Now Disney has big plans to roll out ten movies in 2019 including:
- Captain Marvel on Friday, March 8th, 2019
- Dumbo Friday, March 29th, 2019
- Penguins Wednesday, April 17th, 2019
- Avengers Endgame Friday, April 26th, 2019
- Aladdin Friday, May 24th, 2019
- Toy Story 4 Friday, June 21st, 2019
- The Lion King Friday, July 19th, 2019
- Artemis Fowl Friday, August 9th, 2019
- Frozen 2 Friday, November 22nd, 2019
- Star Wars Episode IX Friday, December 20th, 2019
Do you still go to the movie theater or do you wait for them to hit streaming services like Netflix? Leave us a comment and let us know if you prefer the theater or staying home to watch movies.
Did you know we have a YouTube Channel? Every week we have a live Cord Cutting Q&A, and weekly Cord Cutting recap shows exclusively on our YouTube Channel!