This week at the NewFront presentation in New York Disney announced it is preparing to launch a new app called Oh My Disney. This new app will use TV assets from networks like ABC and Freeform to offer new ad-supported video content.
Here is a sample of what you can expect from the new Oh My Disney app.
● Club Mickey Mouse – Club Mickey Mouse returns in a Back-to-School special with new celebrity mentors, dance videos, original music videos, and behind-the-scenes action.
● Disney Backstage Podcast – This podcast series will bring listeners behind the scenes and into the history and heritage of The Walt Disney Company.
● Disney Dream Job – This show will follow five children as they work with Disney cast members, from animators to Imagineers.
● Most Extra Parents – Most Extra Parents awards and recognizes parents who go the extra mile to make family time a little more special.
● Star Wars Season of the Fan – Star Wars Season of the Fan is a cross-network campaign that celebrates the Star Wars fan base through three digital video programs. The campaign will kick off this summer with the new docu-series, Our Star Wars Stories, which highlights impressive feats of fandom.
● 90 Days of Mickey Mouse – Disney Digital Network will countdown to the 90th anniversary of Mickey Mouse with 90 days of original Mickey themed content.
The Oh My Disney app will launch in the summer of 2018.
Did you know we now have a FREE app for iOS, Android, and Amazon Fire? Click HERE to download our app.