Disney’s streaming service, Disney+, unveiled a treasure trove of special perks for its subscribers. The deal runs now through January 31, 2024 for viewers with an active subscription. This includes right now until December 31, 2023, $5 towards a ticket to see Wish..
“It’s our way of saying ‘thank you’ for being the best part of our story,” Disney said in a post on X, formerly Twitter.
During the holiday season, subscribers can take advantage of a slew of special offers and discounts. More details about the perks can be found on the Disney+ website.
- A chance to win a cruise on the new Disney Treasure ship
- Save 20% on Ubisoft’s Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora PC game
- Save $5 on a ticket purchase through Fandango to see Disney’s new movie, Wish
- Early access to collectibles at shopDisney
- A special offer to visit the Walt Disney World Resort
- Access to over 30 free Marvel digital comics
- Save 50% on a D23 Gold Membership and special offers
- A free gift from Disney Emoji Blitz
- Save 15% on Disney-inspired Funko Pops
- Save 15% on Disney-inspired merchandise at Loungefly
- Save 20% on Disney Dreamlight Valley: Cozy Edition
- Free and exclusive digital rewards with Disney Movie Insiders
- Save 15% on vinyl and collectibles from Disney Music Emporium
The page also teases an upcoming promotion with Walmart+ but doesn’t give specifics.
Disney+ just had its fourth anniversary and the media giant has big plans for its streaming business.
Disney plans to purchase 100% control of Hulu from Comcast and integrate Disney+ and Hulu into one app by the end of the year. The move is part of CEO Bob Iger‘s plan to increase revenue and achieve profitability by next September.