DIRECTV STREAM is increasing the prices of its streaming packages. The new pricing will go into effect for both new and existing customers on January 22, 2023, and will impact both current DIRECTV STREAM plans and legacy plans.
The most noticeable change will be a $10 increase in the price of the Choice Plan which will increase by $10, bringing the monthly cost to $99.99. The Choice Plan is the lowest tier option for getting access to Regional Sports Networks.
Current DIRECTV STREAM Plan Price Increases
- Entertainment: $74.99 a month ($5 increase)
- Choice: $99.99 a month ($10 increase)
- Ultimate: $109.99 a month ($5 increase)
- Premier: $154.99 a month ($5 increase)
Legacy Plan Price Increases
- Live a Little: $84.99 a month ($5 increase)
- Just Right: $102.99 a month ($8 increase)
- Go Big: $114.99 a month ($10 increase)
Subscribers last saw a price increase at this time last year.