Today AT&T released a update for the DIRECTV NOW app on the Apple TV. The fix addressed several known bugs but more importantly adds NBC to their Apple TV App.
Here is the official list of improvements to the Apple TV DIRECTV NOW app:
Added visual separator and gradient to Guide screen
- Increased size of favorite buttons on iPhone and iPad Guide screen to make it easier to tap
- Improved error handing to resume picture-in-picture on iPad after Internet connection disrupted
- Fixed audio playing after app is put into the background
- Fixed 1401 error while streaming after network connection is lost and then restarted
- Fixed occasional incorrect order of channels while swiping to change live channels.
Your app should auto update in the next day or so. So no need to do anything to get the new update.
No ground breaking fixes here but it is nice to see AT&T slowly making improvements to DIRECTV NOW. Hopefully they continue to fix some of the more common issues with a Roku release just hopefully coming soon.
Need cord cutting tech support? Join our new Cord Cutting Tech Support Facebook Group for help.