Earlier this week we reported that DIRECTV NOW had started to add new NBC affiliates. Now AT&T has sent Cord Cutters News the official list of the new markets they have added.
Here are the 4 new NBmarketsts DIRECTV NOW added.
- Baltimore, MD
- Cincinnati, OH
- Orlando-Daytona Beach-Melbourne, FL
- Sacramento-Stockton-Modesto, CA.
This brings the total number of live locals that DIRECTV NOW offers to 180 live local stations. With these new markets, DIRECTV NOW has locals in over 75% of the households in the United States. This puts DIRECTV Now in 3rd place for more locals just behind PlayStation Vue that has somewhere around 190 locals. (PlayStation Vue has not confirmed the number of locals in months.) Yet DIRECTV NOW is still far behind the over 300 locals Hulu’s live TV streaming service currently offers.
Here are some of the other locals DIRECTV NOW added this month:
- KOKI-TV Tulsa, Oklahoma
- WFXT-TV Boston
- WHBQ-TV Memphis, Tennessee
- WSAZ-TV Charleston-Huntington, West Virginia
- WBBH-TV Fort Myers-Naples, Florida
- WGBA-TV Green Bay, Wisconsin
- WDIV-TV Detroit, Michigan
- WCHS-TV Charleston-Huntington, West Virginia
- WKEF-TV Dayton, Ohio
- WZVN-TV Fort Myers-Naples, Florida
- WBAY-TV Green Bay, Wisconsin
- KITV-TV Honolulu
- WSET-TV Roanoke-Lynchburg, Virginia
Need cord cutting tech support? Join our new Cord Cutting Tech Support Facebook Group for help.