If you struggle to get locals with an antenna, DIRECTV NOW may be an option you should check out. Earlier this week we reported that DIRECTV NOW was adding locals but at the time there was no official list.
Now AT&T has officially announced it added 13 new local affiliates including ones from ABC, FOX, and NBC.
With these newly added local affiliates, DIRECTV NOW is offering at least one local in 75% of the United States. Although this is far from everything many want, DIRECTV NOW, Hulu, or PlayStation Vue seem to be adding more locals weekly. Even fuboTV continues to slowly add locals with the addition of several new CBS affiliates this week.
As with all new technology, it can take time but slowly live TV streaming services are bringing new options to cord cutters.
The following are the locals DIRECTV NOW added this week:
- KOKI-TV Tulsa, Oklahoma
- WFXT-TV Boston
- WHBQ-TV Memphis, Tennessee
- WSAZ-TV Charleston-Huntington, West Virginia
- WBBH-TV Fort Myers-Naples, Florida
- WGBA-TV Green Bay, Wisconsin
- WDIV-TV Detroit, Michigan
- WCHS-TV Charleston-Huntington, West Virginia
- WKEF-TV Dayton, Ohio
- WZVN-TV Fort Myers-Naples, Florida
- WBAY-TV Green Bay, Wisconsin
- KITV-TV Honolulu
- WSET-TV Roanoke-Lynchburg, Virginia
Need cord cutting tech support? Join our new Cord Cutting Tech Support Facebook Group for help.