Are you having issues with your DircTV NOW service? AT&T just rolled out a major update to help address many of these issues.
Here is the full breakdown: (Note this breakdown comes from the Apple TV update. Other devices seem to be getting similar updates.)
- Added restart indicators on Guide screen for shows that are restartable.
- Added ability to scrub backwards during live shows that are restartable.
- Improved ability to move focus leftwards to all/favorite channel button on Apple TV Guide screen no matter which row has focus.
- Improved “Mute on launch” to restore prior system volume upon exiting.
- Improved the arrangement of buttons on the Show Detail Screen for shows that are restartable.
- Changed to remember last-played channel after sign-out / sign-in.
- Changed to restart on-demand show from the beginning if it was previously watched to the end.
- Fixed erroneous “outside of the U.S.” condition
- Fixed erroneous “too many concurrent streams” condition
- Fixed loading of top shelf content on Apple TV after new install.
- Fixed problem video controls automatically hiding while scrubbing
- Fixed the display of “lockout” error message on Login screen
- Fixed Occasional crash in ad player at Start up.
This update for DirecTV NOW started to roll out on December 16th 2016.
Need cord cutting tech support? Join our new Cord Cutting Tech Support Facebook Group for help.