Do you own a Fire TV? Want an even better remote with a remote finder, TV controls, wireless headphone support, and backlit buttons? Good news: Amazon’s Alexa Voice Remote Pro is on sale right now for a limited time.
Maybe the best feature of this new remote is the fact that it comes with programmable buttons. With these buttons, you can create shortcuts to your favorite channels, apps, or any Alexa command.
If you lose your remote just ask Alexa to find your remote and Alexa will have your remote play a sound to help you locate it.
Right now the Fire TV Pro Remote is on sale for $29.99 down from the list price of $34.99 for a limited time.
Warning: This remote is not compatible with Fire TV (1st and 2nd Gen), Fire TV Stick (1st Gen), Element Fire TV Edition, Insignia HD/Insignia FHD, Hisense U6HF 4K ULED Fire TV Series, or Echo Show 15.
Here is how Amazon describes its Pro Remote for the Fire TV:
- “Alexa, find my remote.” – Use a device with Alexa, the Alexa app or Fire TV app and Alexa Voice Remote Pro will emit a ring. No searching cushions.
- Backlit for your convenience – Navigate movie night with a motion-activated backlight that illuminates buttons in dimly-lit rooms.
- Two customizable buttons – Create your own shortcuts to favorite channels, apps, or any Alexa commands.
- Dedicated headphone button – A new shortcut to the on-screen Bluetooth menu that lets you pair your wireless headphones fast.
- Integrated TV controls – Control power, volume, plus surf live TV with dedicated channel buttons all from one remote.
- Press and ask Alexa – Use your voice to find your shows, open apps, manage volume, and even control compatible smart home devices.
- Compatible with most Fire TV streaming media players, Amazon Fire TV smart TVs, and smart TVs with Fire TV built-in.
- Not compatible with Fire TV (1st and 2nd Gen), Fire TV Stick (1st Gen), Element Fire TV Edition, Insignia HD/Insignia FHD, Hisense U6HF 4K ULED Fire TV Series, or Echo show 15.