Have you been thinking of upgrading your Roku to a 4K streaming player? Good news the Roku Stick 4K is again at its lowest price of 2023. Right now, the Roku Streaming Stick 4K is on sale for just 39.99. This Roku gives you a huge catalog of streaming services plus 4K HDR with Dolby Vision picture quality.
This is a great time to get that 4K streaming player you want for your 4K TV or just get a backup. A great streaming player at a good price.
You can find the Roku Stick 4K on Amazon HERE.
Here is how Roku describes the Roku Stick 4K:
- Hides behind your TV: The all-new design plugs right into your TV with a simple setup
- Super-fast startup: Start streaming channels like Disney plus, Prime Video, HBO Max, Apple TV plus, Netflix, Sling, and Hulu in a snap—just turn on your TV
- Long-range Wi-Fi: Enjoy fast, smooth TV streaming in any room with a strong Wi-Fi connection, now up to 2x faster
- No more juggling remotes: Power up your TV, adjust the volume, and control your Roku Streaming Stick with the Roku remote
- Voice search & control: Quickly search, play entertainment, and control your streaming device with the voice remote
- Breathtaking picture: Stream in 4K, Dolby Vision, and HDR10 plus with sharp resolution and vivid color
- Watch what you love: Upgrade your streaming with a massive selection of free, live, and premium TV, including Roku Originals and 275 plus free Live TV channels on The Roku Channel
- Works with popular voice assistants: Enjoy easy voice control with Siri, Alexa, and Google Assistant
|HD TVs Up to 1080p (1920 x 1080) with up-scaling from 720p / 4K TVs* Up to 2160p at 60fps (3840 × 2160) with up-scaling from 720p and 1080p / 4K HDR TVs* Supports Dolby Vision, HDR10/10+, and HLG up to 60fps. *Requires compatible TV with an HDMI input that supports HDCP 2.2.
|802.11ac dual-band MIMO Wi-Fi (2.4 GHz / 5 GHz)
|HDMI 2.0b, USB for Power & Long-range Wi-Fi receiver
|Digital stereo over HDMI / DTS Digital Surround pass through over HDMI / Supports pass-through of Dolby-encoded audio over HDMI
|Voice remote with TV power, volume, and mute buttons (Remote TV power and volume buttons work with most TVs.)
|<3.5W (typical) when streaming 4K UHD video