Want a smart alarm clock, small TV for part of your house, or just like Alexa’s help during the day? Maybe want something to watch Sling TV, Hulu, Amazon, and more? Right now, Amazon has its Echo Show 8 on sale for just 84.99, down from the normal $129.99.
With the Echo Show 8, you can watch, Sling TV, Hulu (Including Hulu with Live TV), Netflix, Tubi, Food Network Kitchen, Red Bull TV, and of course, Amazon Prime Video. This makes it a great option as a small TV for your kitchen as you cook or to play music with a quick voice command.
You can find the Echo Show 8 on Amazon HERE.
Here is how Amazon describes the Echo Show 8:
- Alexa can show you even more – 8” HD touchscreen, adaptive color, and stereo speakers bring entertainment to life. Make video calls with a 13 MP camera that uses auto-framing to keep you centered.
- Stay in frame – Make video calls with a new camera that frames and centers automatically. Simply ask Alexa to call your contacts.
- Make life easier at home – Glance at your calendars and reminders. Get daily recipe ideas and cook along hands-free with step-by-step instructions. Use your voice to set timers, update lists, and see news or traffic updates.
- Manage your smart home – Look in when you’re away with the built-in camera. Control compatible devices like cameras, lights, and more using the interactive display, your voice, or your motion.
- Be entertained – Enjoy TV shows and movies in HD and stereo with Prime Video, Netflix, and more. Or ask Alexa to stream Amazon Music, Apple Music, or Spotify.
- Put your memories on display – Use Amazon Photos to turn your home screen into a digital frame. Adaptive color helps your favorite photos look great in any light.
- Designed to protect your privacy – Amazon is not in the business of selling your personal information to others. Built with multiple layers of privacy controls including a mic/camera off button and a built-in camera shutter.