Need a new wall charger for your phone or laptop? Right now, the best USB-C wall charger I have tested for phones and laptops is on sale for just $41.99 with the Anker 735 charger. (If you clip the 30% off coupon before you add it to your cart.)
You can find the Anker 735 USB-C charger on Amazon with our affiliate link HERE.
Here is my full review:
Here is how Anker describes the 735 Charger:
- The Only Charger You Need: Say goodbye to your old chargers. Anker 735 Charger (Nano II 65W) has the power you need to fast charge your phone, tablet, and USB-C notebook from a single charger.
- High-Speed Charging: Connect a single device to get a 65W max charge—that’s enough to power up a 2020 MacBook Pro 13″ at full speed. And when you connect three devices, power will be distributed efficiently between ports to ensure you get the best charge.
- Compact Design: Power up to 3 devices with a charger that’s roughly the size of an AirPods Pro case.
- Powered by GaN II Technology: With a 100% increase in operating frequency, an innovative stacked design, and an upgraded circuit board structure, GaN II technology makes our latest charger smaller without sacrificing a drop of power.
- What You Get: Anker 735 Charger (Nano II 65W) / PowerPort III 3-Port 65W Pod, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.