Prime Day is here and Amazon has knocked over $100 off the eero 6+ Mesh WiFi System. This is a great WiFi option for anyone who wants to make sure their home internet is never slow because of weak WiFi. Weak WiFi is one of the main causes of buffering when streaming, and a Mesh WiFi system can help make sure you have strong WiFi in all areas. This is a limited-time deal and a great option for anyone needing a new WiFi system.
Right now, you can get the three-pack of the eero 6+ mesh Wi-Fi system for just $194.99, down from the list price of $299.99.
Here is how Amazon describes the eero 6+ Mesh SiFi System:
- GIGABIT SPEEDS FOR LESS – Supports wifi speeds up to a gigabit, without the premium price tag. eero 6+ is our most affordable gigabit system ever. Backward-compatible with previous-generation eero devices.
- WI-FI 6 GETS A BANDWIDTH BOOST – eero 6+ supports additional wifi bandwidth on the 160 MHz radio channel (that’s just wifi talk for faster connectivity). With the eero 6+, there’s enough bandwidth for the whole family to work, stream, and video chat—all at the same time.
- CONNECTIVITY YOU CAN COUNT ON – eero 6+ gives you all the connectivity with all the reliability. So you can work from home with confidence—and say goodbye to dropped video calls. Or keep your smart home running, even when you’re away.
- EXPERIENCE THE EERO TRUEMESH DIFFERENCE – eero’s patented TrueMesh technology intelligently routes traffic to reduce drop-offs and dead spots.
- SET UP IN MINUTES – The eero app guides you through setup and allows you to manage your network from anywhere.
- WORLD-CLASS CUSTOMER SUPPORT – Any questions? Our expert wifi troubleshooters are ready to help by phone in the US at +1-877-659-2347 or by [email protected].
- GETS BETTER OVER TIME – Receive automatic updates to help keep your network safe and secure. Online security and additional network management features available via a separate subscription.
- BUILT-IN SMART HOME HUB – eero 6+ contains a smart home hub to connect compatible Thread and Zigbee devices on your network with Alexa, replacing the need to buy separate hubs.
|Wifi coverage||Covers up to 4,500 sq ft|
|Type||Router (connects to modem as primary router)|
|Supported speeds||Supports ISP plans up to a gigabit|
|Wi-Fi connectivity||Wi-Fi 6 dual-band concurrent 2:2 (802.11ax); compatible with older wifi standards|
|Wired connectivity||Two auto-sensing gigabit Ethernet ports|
|Smart home connectivity||Works with Alexa, Amazon Frustration Free Setup, 802.15.4 radio (Zigbee, Thread), Bluetooth Low Energy 5.0.|
|Electrical Rating||100-240V AC, 50-60 Hz|
|Processor, memory, and storage||1 GHz dual-core processor, 512MB RAM, 4GB flash storage|
|Network security and services||Profiles, WPA3 (eero Labs feature), WPA2, TLS v1.2+, VPN passthrough, IPv6, NAT, UPnP, port forwarding, DHCP, static IP, and cloud connectivity.|
|Required for setup||Supported iOS or Android device and internet service (with cable or DSL modem, if required). See requirements.|
|Temperature Rating||Operating: 0˚C-40˚C Storage: -25˚C-60˚C Operating humidity: 0%-90%, non-condensing Operating altitude: <3000m|
|Dimensions||3.9 in x 3.8 in x 2.6 in (99.4 mm x 97 mm x 65.8 mm) Actual size and weight may vary by manufacturing process.|
|Warranty and Support||1-year limited warranty. Free customer support is available 7 days a week. Learn more about warranty and support.|
|Software Security Updates||This device receives guaranteed software security updates until at least five years after the device is last available for purchase as a new unit on our websites. Learn more about these software security updates.|