Prime Day kicks off this week, and Roku has launched their Priem Day deals starting at just $19 for the Roku Express. You can even get the Roku Express 4K for $27!
These are some great deals for powerful streaming players at a very budget-friendly price.
The Roku Express is a great HD streaming player for just $19, down from the list price of $29.99.
You can also get the Roku Stick 4K for just $34, down from $49 list price.
Here is our review of the Roku Express 4K+:
Here is how Roku described the Roku Express 4K+:
- Brilliant 4K picture quality: Stream in HD, 4K, and HDR with sharp resolution and vivid color optimized for your TV
- Seamless wireless streaming: Enjoy a smooth streaming experience with faster wireless performance
- No more juggling remotes: Power up your TV, adjust the volume, mute, and control your Roku device all with one remote
- Voice search & control: Quickly search, play entertainment, and control your streaming device with the voice remote
- Upgrade to Roku streaming: Enjoy a customizable home screen with your channels front and center, plus automatic updates so you always have the newest features
- Simple setup: It’s easy to get started with everything you need included in the box, including a Premium HDMI Cable—just plug it in and connect to the internet
- Watch what you love: Stream a massive selection of free, live, and premium TV, including 300+ free live TV channels and Emmy-nominated Roku Originals on The Roku Channel.
- Works with popular voice assistants: Enjoy easy voice control with Siri, Alexa, or Hey Google
- Share it with Apple AirPlay: Effortlessly share videos, photos, music, and more from your Apple devices to your TV
|TV Compatibility||HD TVs Up to 1080p (1920 x 1080) with up-scaling from 720p / 4K TVs* Up to 2160p at 60fps (3840 x 2160) with upscaling from 720p and 1080p / 4K HDR TVs* Supports HDR10/10+ and HLG. *Requires compatible TV with an HDMI input that supports HDCP 2.2.|
|Networking||802.11ac dual-band Wi-Fi (2.4 GHz / 5 GHz) / Wired Ethernet requires USB adaptor (sold separately)|
|Ports||HDMI, Micro USB, Reset|
|Audio features||Digital stereo over HDMI / DTS Digital Surround pass through over HDMI / Supports pass-through of Dolby-encoded audio over HDMI|
|Remote control||Voice remote with TV power, volume, and mute buttons (Remote TV power and volume buttons work with most TVs.)|
|Power consumption||Approx 2.5W (typical) when streaming 4K UHD video|