Have you been thinking of upgrading your Roku to a 4K streaming player? Did you miss out on Roku’s Prime Day sale? Right now, the Roku Streaming Stick 4K is on sale for just $39.99. This Roku gives you a huge catalog of streaming services plus 4K HDR with Dolby Vision picture quality. This great sale is here just in time for Labor Day.
This is a great time to get that 4K streaming player you want for your 4K TV or just get a backup. A great streaming player at a good price with a huge selection of streaming services available through the Roku Channel store.
You can find the Roku Stick 4K on Amazon HERE.
You can also get the Roku Express for $24.99 down from the list price of $29.99. This is a great Roku for anyone who doesn’t have a 4K TV.
Here is how Roku describes the Roku Stick 4K:
- Hides behind your TV: The all-new design plugs right into your TV with a simple setup
- Super-fast startup: Start streaming channels like Disney plus, Prime Video, HBO Max, Apple TV plus, Netflix, Sling, and Hulu in a snap—just turn on your TV
- Long-range Wi-Fi: Enjoy fast, smooth TV streaming in any room with a strong Wi-Fi connection, now up to 2x faster
- No more juggling remotes: Power up your TV, adjust the volume, and control your Roku Streaming Stick with the Roku remote
- Voice search & control: Quickly search, play entertainment, and control your streaming device with the voice remote
- Breathtaking picture: Stream in 4K, Dolby Vision, and HDR10 plus with sharp resolution and vivid color
- Watch what you love: Upgrade your streaming with a massive selection of free, live, and premium TV, including Roku Originals and 275 plus free Live TV channels on The Roku Channel
- Works with popular voice assistants: Enjoy easy voice control with Siri, Alexa, and Google Assistant
|TV Compatibility||HD TVs Up to 1080p (1920 x 1080) with up-scaling from 720p / 4K TVs* Up to 2160p at 60fps (3840 × 2160) with up-scaling from 720p and 1080p / 4K HDR TVs* Supports Dolby Vision, HDR10/10+, and HLG up to 60fps. *Requires compatible TV with an HDMI input that supports HDCP 2.2.|
|Networking||802.11ac dual-band MIMO Wi-Fi (2.4 GHz / 5 GHz)|
|Ports||HDMI 2.0b, USB for Power & Long-range Wi-Fi receiver|
|Audio features||Digital stereo over HDMI / DTS Digital Surround pass through over HDMI / Supports pass-through of Dolby-encoded audio over HDMI|
|Remote control||Voice remote with TV power, volume, and mute buttons (Remote TV power and volume buttons work with most TVs.)|
|Power consumption||<3.5W (typical) when streaming 4K UHD video|