Been thinking about getting a new iPad? Want a large 10.2″ screen with AppleCare+ free for 2 years? Right now, Amazon has them on sale for just $443, that is $105 off the list price of $548!
The best part is this comes with a ton of storage for movies and TV shows, with 256GB of internal storage. If you want less storage, you can get this same iPad with 64GB of storage for just $303 with two years of AppleCare+.
Here is how Amazon describes this deal:
- Gorgeous 10.2-inch Retina display with True Tone
- A13 Bionic chip with Neural Engine
- 8MP Wide back camera, 12MP Ultra Wide front camera with Center Stage
- Up to 256GB storage
- AppleCare+ for iPad extends your repair coverage and technical support to two years from your AppleCare+ purchase date
- It adds coverage for up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling, each subject to a service fee of $49 for iPad and $29 for Apple Pencil, plus applicable tax
- Get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone
- Mail-in or carry-in repairs
|Display||10.2‑inch Retina display|
|Chip||A13 Bionic chip with 64-bit architecture and Neural Engine|
|Camera and Video||12MP Ultra Wide front camera with Center Stage, HDR and 1080p HD video|
|Front Camera||8MP Wide camera with HDR|
|Battery Life||Up to 10 hours of surﬁng the web on Wi‑Fi, watching video, or listening to music.|