Have bad WiFi in your house? Wish you had more range for your WiFi to use it, maybe outside of your house in your yard? The eero WiFi routers are powerful mesh routers that can help you stream your TV shows without buffering. Poor WiFi is the #1 reason buffering happens when you are trying to watch a show.
Right now, these powerful mesh routers are on sale starting at just $75 for one. Or you can get a three-pack of the error 6+ from Amazon for 20% off! Plus, you can get great deals on eero kits to cover your house. You can find all of the eero Mesh Routers on Amazon HERE.
Here is how Amazon describes the eero 6+ mesh routers:
- GIGABIT SPEEDS FOR LESS – Supports wifi speeds up to a gigabit, without the premium price tag. eero 6+ is our most affordable gigabit system ever. Backward-compatible with previous-generation eero devices.
- WI-FI 6 GETS A BANDWIDTH BOOST – eero 6+ supports additional wifi bandwidth on the 160 MHz radio channel (that’s just wifi talk for faster connectivity). With the eero 6+, there’s enough bandwidth for the whole family to work, stream, and video chat—all at the same time.
- CONNECTIVITY YOU CAN COUNT ON – eero 6+ gives you all the connectivity with all the reliability. So you can work from home with confidence—and say goodbye to dropped video calls. Or keep your smart home running, even when you’re away.
- EXPERIENCE THE EERO TRUEMESH DIFFERENCE – eero’s patented TrueMesh technology intelligently routes traffic to reduce drop-offs and dead spots.
- SET UP IN MINUTES – The eero app guides you through setup and allows you to manage your network from anywhere.
- WORLD-CLASS CUSTOMER SUPPORT – Any questions? Our expert wifi troubleshooters are ready to help by phone in the US at +1-877-659-2347 or by [email protected].
- GETS BETTER OVER TIME – Receive automatic updates to help keep your network safe and secure. Online security and additional network management features available via a separate subscription.
- BUILT-IN SMART HOME HUB – eero 6+ contains a smart home hub to connect compatible Thread and Zigbee devices on your network with Alexa, replacing the need to buy separate hubs.