Do you want a powerful 4K streaming player with built-in Chromecast support? Also, it comes with 800 free live channels. You may want to check out the new Chromecast with Google TV 4K. This is a great deal is here just in time for Black Friday next week.
Right now, Google has the Chromecast with Google TV 4K on sale for just $37.99. Don’t need 4k? You can get the HD version for just $19.98. This is as best we can tell the lowest price they have ever been at.
Here is how Google describes the Chromecast with Google TV:
- Watch the entertainment you love, including live TV, in up to 1080p HDR[1,2,3]; discover over 700,000 movies and TV episodes, plus millions of songs
- Get fast streaming, and enjoy a crystal clear picture and brighter colors with HDR
- Your home screen displays movies and TV shows from all your services in one place; get personal recommendations based on your subscriptions, viewing habits, and content you own
- Press the Google Assistant button on the remote and use voice search to find specific shows, or search by mood, genre, actress, and more; control the volume, switch inputs, play music, and get answers on-screen
- Chromecast is easy to install and compatible with almost any TV that has an HDMI port; to get started, just plug it into your TV’s HDMI port, connect to Wi-Fi, and start streaming
- Manage connected devices from the couch; ask Google to dim the lights, adjust the temperature, or see who’s at the front door, without getting up[5,6]
- Create a kids profile to access movies and shows for the family; pick a playful avatar and theme, set parental controls to restrict what streaming services are shown, limit watching time, and set a bedtime
- Use other Google speakers and displays to control your TV with your voice; or group them with Chromecast to fill your home with sound
- Please refer to the product description section below for all applicable legal disclaimers denoted by the bracketed numbers in the preceding bullet points (e.g., , , etc.)
- Chromecast with Google TV (HD) brings you the movies, shows, and live TV you love, in up to 1080p HDR.[1,2,3] Get recommendations just for you. And use the remote to find entertainment with your voice.
Chromecast with Google TV (HD) brings you the entertainment you love, including live TV, in up to 1080p HDR.[1,3] Get personal recommendations based on your subscriptions and streaming history – all in one place. Easily access your watchlist and library with personalized profiles, or create a kids profile to find content for the whole family. No more jumping between apps to decide what to watch. And use the remote to search for movies and shows with your voice. LEGAL (NEW) Chromecast with Google TV requires a TV with an HDMI port, a Wi-Fi network, a Google Account, a nearby electrical outlet, and a compatible mobile device. Minimum OS requirements are available at g.co/cast/req. Subscription services may be required. Content and services not available in all countries or regions, and are subject to change. To view content in HD, an HD-capable TV and reliable broadband internet connection are also required. Google Assistant may be required for full functionality. Some features, including mobile notifications, remote control, video streaming, and video recording, require working internet and Wi-Fi. Requires compatible smart devices. Requires Google Home app for device setup. Speakers and displays sold separately. To view content in 4K, a 4K-capable TV and reliable broadband internet connection are also required. To view content in HD, an HD-capable TV and reliable broadband internet connection are also required. This does not include accessories, including the Chromecast Voice Remote, power cable, power adapter, and batteries. Plastic part weight does not include plastics in printed circuit boards, labels, cables, connectors, electronic components and modules, optical components, electrostatic discharge (ESD) components, electromagnetic interference (EMI) components, films, coatings, and adhesives. Requires Google Home app for device setup.