Right now Amazon has a special deal for the Fire TV Stick 4K. Right now if you buy two and activate at least one of them you can get a $10 Amazon Prime Video credit. This is a limited time deal that will end on April 13th, 2019.
- This is a limited-time offer.
- Offer is only valid for eligible customers located and with a billing address in the United States who purchase either (i) two Fire TV Stick 4K devices or (ii) two Fire TV Stick devices (2nd generation) between 9:00 p.m. (PT) March 23, 2019 and 9:00 p.m. (PT) April 13, 2019 and activate at least one such eligible device by 11:59 p.m. (PT) April 20, 2019.
- Offer only applies to eligible products sold by Amazon.com (look for “sold by Amazon.com” on the product detail page).
- Offer good while supplies last.
- Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
- Shipping charges and taxes may apply to the full value of discounted and free promotional items. Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address.
- Offer limited to one per customer and account.
- Offer may not be combined with other offers.
- The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is a $10 promotional credit.
- The $10 promotional credit will be automatically applied to your Amazon account after device activation.
- The promotional credit may only be applied towards Prime Video content sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC (other than certain digital content).
- Promotional credit must be redeemed by 11:59 p.m. (PT) May 4, 2019.
- The promotional credit may only be used once and cannot be combined with other offers.
- Digital content and services may only be available to customers located and with billing addresses in the U.S. and are subject to the terms and conditions of Amazon Digital Services LLC. Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
- Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
- Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order.
- If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
- If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
- Unless an Amazon Gift Card is the stated benefit of the promotion, promotional codes (including those placed directly in accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards.
Did you know we have a YouTube Channel? Every week we have a live Cord Cutting Q&A, and weekly Cord Cutting recap shows exclusively on our YouTube Channel!