Do you need to make sure your portable electronics don’t run out of power if you are traveling or there is a power outage? Right now, on of Anker’s largest battery pack is on sale with their massive 40,000mAh battery pack and it is at one of the lowest prices ever.
With this battery pack, you can charge your iPhone 13 7.5 times, the Macbook Air 2020 2.6 times, and the Samsung S21 6.7 times. You can even charge up to 4 devices at once thanks to the two USB-C ports and two USB ports.
The best part is the Anker 40,000mAh battery pack on sale for $59.99 down from the typical $79.99.
Here is our review of the Anker 347 Power Bank:
You can find the Anker 347 Power Bank on Amazon HERE.
Here is how Anker describes this massive 40,000mAh battery pack:
- High Capacity Hero: The super huge 40,000mAh cell capacity provides 8.8 charges for iPhone 13, 6.8 charges for Samsung S22 Ultra, and 2.3 charges for MacBook Air 2020.
- High-Speed Charging: 30W USB-C charging gives you the power you need to charge up your iPhone 13 to 53% in just 28 minutes.
- Power for 4: Equipped with 2 USB-A and 2 USB-C ports, the portable charger is ideal for charging your laptop, phone, tablet, and earphones.
- Wide Compatibility: Supports Power Delivery charging technology and works flawlessly with a wide range of devices such as laptops, phones, tablets, and more.
- What You Get: Anker 347 Power Bank (PowerCore 40K), USB-A to USB-C cable, 18-month stress-free warranty, and our friendly customer service.
Anker 347 Power Bank (PowerCore 40K)
The Super-Powerful 4-in-1 Power Bank
Provides an enormous 40,000mAh battery capacity, enough to charge your devices for several days.
4-in-1 Fast Charging
With 2 USB-C and 2 USB-A ports, the portable charger delivers powerful and high-speed charging to up to 4 power-hungry devices at the same time.
Trickle Charging Mode
Charge low-powered devices such as earphones or Bluetooth speakers without having to worry about damaging the battery. Activate trickle charging mode by pressing the power button twice.
Stay protected while you charge thanks to Anker’s exclusive MultiProtect safety technology and Negative Temperature Coefficient (NTC) sensors for precise temperature monitoring