Do you love your iPhone but hate running out of power? Right now, the Anker 622 magnetic Magsafe battery pack with a built-in PopSocket is on sale for just $39.99, down from $69.99. This battery pack also comes with a built-in PopSocket for an easy grip or as a built-in stand so you can use it to watch your movies and shows with your phone.
You can find the Anker 622 Magnetic Battery on Amazon HERE.
Here is how Amazon describes the Anker 622:
- Anker x PopSockets: Anker and PopSockets have collaborated to create a magnetic power bank and a popsocket with a collapsible grip.
- The Perfect View: The sturdy PopGrip functions as a convenient stand so you can watch videos and keep tabs on incoming messages at a comfortable angle.
- Pocketful of Power: Equipped with 5,000mAh of battery capacity to provide 17 hours of extended use.
- Snap and Go: Attach the power bank magnetically to the back of your iPhone and charge on the go.
- What You Get: Anker 622 Magnetic Battery (MagGo with PopSockets Grip), 2ft / 0.6m USB-C to USB-C charging cable, worry-free 18-month warranty, welcome guide, and our friendly customer service.
Anker 622 Magnetic Battery (MagGo with PopSockets)
Snap. Charge. Chill.
One Snap to Charge
Simply attach the strong and snappy magnetic portable charger to the back of your iPhone and get a full charge.
Collapsible Grip and Stand
The popsocket lets you prop up your phone to catch up on your favorite videos or FaceTime. When you’re done, it can be collapsed flat for a convenient hold while you’re on the go.
The 5,000mAh ultra-slim portable charger makes it easy to slide into a purse or bag so you can carry it around wherever you go.
Advanced Safety System
At Anker, we care about your safety. Our MultiProtect system combines surge protection, short circuit prevention, and many more advanced safety features to give you peace of mind.
iPhone 14 / iPhone 14 Pro / iPhone 14 Pro Max, iPhone 13 / iPhone 13 Pro / iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPhone 12 / iPhone 12 Pro / iPhone 12 Pro Max with a magnetic phone case.
- Not compatible with non-magnetic phone cases, such as OtterBox defender cases.
- Magnetic and metal attachments such as cards, keys, and pop grips will interfere with charging.
- The magnetic charge provides up to 7.5W maximum power.
- When the portable charger is charging or discharging, some heat may be generated due to energy loss during transmission. This is a normal occurrence.
- Due to the incompatible size of the portable charger, it is not recommended to use with iPhone 13/12 mini. When used with iPhone 14 Pro /13 Pro, please note that the power bank will exceed the bottom edge of the phone.
Q: Is the battery safe to use when it gets warm/hot?
A: This is a normal phenomenon as overheating occurs when using magnetic charging—a process of converting electrical energy into electromagnetic waves that could generate heat.