Do you need a new wall charger for your iPad, iPhone, Pixel, Samsungs, earbuds, and more? Right now, the best USB-C wall charger I have tested for phones and laptops is on sale for just $28.41 with the Anker 735 charger. This one charger can rapidly charge most phones and more.
With this charger is powerful enough to charge not only your phone but most 45W laptops, tablets, earbuds, and more at the same time. Making this an excellent charger for travel, the office, or around the house. It allows you to have one charger when in the past, you often needed multiple ones.
You can find the Anker 735 USB-C charger on Amazon with our affiliate link HERE.
Here is my full review:
Here is how Anker describes the 735 Charger:
- The Only Charger You Need: Say goodbye to your old chargers. Anker 735 Charger (Nano II 65W) has the power you need to fast charge your phone, tablet, and USB-C notebook from a single charger.
- High-Speed Charging: Connect a single device to get a 65W max charge—that’s enough to power up a 2020 MacBook Pro 13″ at full speed. And when you connect three devices, power will be distributed efficiently between ports to ensure you get the best charge.
- Compact Design: Power up to 3 devices with a charger that’s roughly the size of an AirPods Pro case.
- Powered by GaN II Technology: With a 100% increase in operating frequency, an innovative stacked design, and an upgraded circuit board structure, GaN II technology makes our latest charger smaller without sacrificing a drop of power.
- What You Get: Anker 735 Charger (Nano II 65W) / PowerPort III 3-Port 65W Pod, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.