Need a new wall charger for your iPhone, Pixel, Samsungs, and more? Right now, the best USB-C wall charger I have tested for phones and laptops is on sale for just $42.50 with the Anker 735 charger. (Just make sure to clip that 15% coupon before you add it to your cart.)
This is charger is powerful enough to charge not only your phone but most laptops, tablets, earbuds, and more at the same time. You can even max charge multiple phones at once depending on the phone.
You can find the Anker 735 USB-C charger on Amazon with our affiliate link HERE.
Here is my full review:
Here is how Anker describes the 735 Charger:
- The Only Charger You Need: Say goodbye to your old chargers. Anker 735 Charger (Nano II 65W) has the power you need to fast charge your phone, tablet, and USB-C notebook from a single charger.
- High-Speed Charging: Connect a single device to get a 65W max charge—that’s enough to power up a 2020 MacBook Pro 13″ at full speed. And when you connect three devices, power will be distributed efficiently between ports to ensure you get the best charge.
- Compact Design: Power up to 3 devices with a charger that’s roughly the size of an AirPods Pro case.
- Powered by GaN II Technology: With a 100% increase in operating frequency, an innovative stacked design, and an upgraded circuit board structure, GaN II technology makes our latest charger smaller without sacrificing a drop of power.
- What You Get: Anker 735 Charger (Nano II 65W) / PowerPort III 3-Port 65W Pod, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.