Do you want to charge your phone, laptop, tablet, earbuds, and more? The Anker 735 GaNPrime 65W charger is on sale, and it is one of the best USB-C chargers I have ever tested. It is fast enough to max charge most phones on the market and still be able to charge your tablet, earbuds, and more. Plus, this charger will be far cooler than older chargers that can get hot.
Right now, you can get the Anker 735 GANPrime 65W charger for just $41.99, down from the typical $59.99.
The best part is it comes with three charging ports, including two USB-C and a standard USB port to charge multiple devices at once.
You can also get Anker’s 100W USB-C charger for just $74.99 if you remember to clip the coupon before adding it to your cart.
Here is my full review of this charger:
Here is how Amazon describes the Anker 735 GaNPrime Charger:
- Power 3 Devices at Once: With 2 USB-C ports and one USB-A port, you can charge your phone, notebook, and earbuds all at once from a single charger. Connect a single device to charge at up to 65W.
- Charge Up to 30 Minutes Faster: Our exclusive PowerIQ 4.0 technology features Dynamic Power Distribution, which detects the power needs of connected devices and adjusts power automatically to ensure faster, more efficient charging.
- Greener with GaN: If every household in the US used our GaNPrime products in place of non-GaNPrime products, the amount of power saved could be up to 796.39 million kWh per year—that’s enough energy to power Hawaii for a full month.
- ActiveShield 2.0: Anker’s proprietary technology enhances protection by intelligently monitoring temperature over 3 million times per day and adjusting power output to safeguard your connected devices.
- What You Get: Anker 735 Charger (GaNPrime 65W), silicone stabilizer, welcome guide, our worry-free 24-month warranty, and friendly customer service.