Do you need to make sure you will have all the power you need if the power is out for a long time? Are you thinking of camping but want to make sure you can call home if you need to? Ankers’s new 60,000mAh power bank is on sale right now for $50 off for a limited time.
This portable charger can charge an iPhone 14 Max 10 times, a MacBook Air up to 2.9 times, or be used as an LED lamp for 42.3 hours.
Right now, you can get this massive Anker power bank for just $119.99 if you clip the $50 coupon before adding it to your cart.
Here is how Anker describes this power bank:
- Massive Power for All: Get the ultimate emergency power source for all your devices with a massive capacity of 60,000mAh. Charge an iPhone 14 over 10 times, a MacBook Air up to 2.9 times, or power a 3W LED lamp for 42.3 hours.
- Simultaneous Charging: Features 60W and 27W USB-C ports, allowing you to charge your phone and laptop simultaneously—ideal for quick power on the go.
- Stay Safe and Secure: The retractable light and an SOS button provide emergency lighting for safety during power outages or other emergency situations.
- Power Up Sustainably: Recharge the power bank seamlessly via solar panels, providing sustainable charging for your devices on the go.
- What You Get: Anker 548 Power Bank (PowerCore Reserve 192Wh), 1.9 ft (60 cm) USB-C to USB-C cable, welcome guide, worry-free 3-year warranty, and our friendly customer service. (Note: Wall charger and XT-60 cable not included)
Model Number: A1294
Colossal Capacity to Power Multiple Devices
With a massive 60,000mAh capacity or 192Wh, Anker 548 Power Bank enables you to charge your devices multiple times, giving you total peace of mind during blackouts or when you’re off-grid.
Illuminate Your Space During Outages
The retractable emergency light provides auto lighting to help you locate the charger quickly. Adjust the light to use two comfortable levels of brightness or use an SOS mode for emergencies.
Durable and Long-Lasting
The power bank boasts a lifespan that is 10× longer than other models. It retains an impressive 85% of its charge even after one year without recharging, ensuring it is always ready whenever you need it.
Smart Display for Easy Monitoring
A smart display shows important information such as battery level, input and output power, remaining charge time, charging modes, and more.
Notes: 1. When in auto mode, the power bank must be connected to a power source via the USB-C 1 port to activate emergency lighting. 2. The power bank is compatible with a solar charger featuring an XT-60 connector, ranging from 10-24V.