Do you need a new charger to max charge your iPhone 14 or Pixel 7? Anker’s 40W dual USB-C charger is on sale at its lowest price ever, and it is powerful to max charge your iPhone 14 and Pixel 7.
Right now, the Anker 40W charger is on sale for just $18.99 for a limited time!
You can find this Anker charger on Amazon HERE.
As more phones go to higher wattages for faster charging, your old charger may not be max charging your newer phone. This wall charger will ensure you get the max charge for most newer phones.
Here is how Anker describes this charger:
- Fast Charging: Charge the iPhone 13 series to 50% in just 25 minutes—that’s up to 3× faster than with an original 5W charger.
- Wide Compatibility – Works flawlessly with a wide range of mobile devices including phones, tablets, and more.
- Travel Ready – Designed to be taken anywhere with a compact design and foldable plug.
- Superior Safety – Anker’s exclusive MultiProtect safety technology provides complete protection for you and your devices.
- What You Get – PowerPort III Duo wall charger, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
PowerPort III Duo
The Wall Charger with Twin 20W PowerIQ 3.0 Ports
Charge iPhone 12 and previous iPhone models up to 3× faster than with an original 5W Charger.
Our exclusive PowerIQ 3.0 technology provides optimized charging to virtually any device. Supports Qualcomm Quick Charge and USB-C Power Delivery for phones, tablets, and more.
Twin USB-C charging ports charge 2 mobile devices at the same time; without sacrificing charging speed.
Compact and Portable
Designed to fit perfectly in any pack or purse. Flip in the foldable plug to reduce the size even further, and keep everything scratch-free.
Advanced temperature control, overload protection, and more combine for total peace-of-mind while charging your devices.
Input: 100 – 240V ~ 1.5A 50 – 60Hz
Output: 5V ⎓ 2.4A / 9V ⎓ 2.22A / 12V ⎓ 1.5A (20W Max Per Port)
Total Output: 40W Max
Size: 63 × 62 × 29 mm
iPhone 12 / 12 mini / 12 Pro / 12 Pro Max / iPhone SE (2nd generation)/ 11 / 11 Pro / 11 Pro Max / XS / XS Max / XR / X / 8 Plus / 8 / 7 / 7 Plus / 6
Samsung Galaxy S20/ S20+ /S20 Ultra / S10 / S10e / S10+ / S9 / S9+ / S8 / S8+ / Note 9 / Note 8
LG G7 / V30+, Google Pixel / Pixel 3XL / 3 / 2XL / 2, Nexus 5X / 6P, Sony XZ2 Premium, Sony XZ3, and more
iPad Pro 12.9’’ / iPad Pro 10.5’’ / iPad Pro 11’’/ iPad mini 5
Note: Use a USB-C to Lightning cable for Power Delivery fast charging for iPad models earlier than 2018, and all compatible iPhones.
After connecting to an iPhone (8 and later), fast charging (9V) will begin automatically, regardless of whether you hear one charging indicator sound or two.
This device does not support charging for laptops.
Both of this device’s ports are USB-C ports; normal USB (Type-A) cables will not fit into the ports.