Are you looking for a very powerful USB-C charger? Right now, Anker has their 150W USB-C charger on sale for just $87.99 for a limited time. This charger is capable of max charging many laptops and most phones on the market right now. This is a great charger for anyone who wants one charger that can power all of their devices.
For a limited time, you can get this charger for $87.99, down from the list price of $109.99 a great deal, but you must clip the 20% off coupon if you want to take advantage of this offer.
Here is our full review of this Anker wall charger:
Here is how Anker Describes its 150W USB-C Charger:
- All the Power You Need: Charge 2 laptops at high speed, or power up to 4 devices simultaneously. Connect a single device to one of the USB-C ports to charge at up to 100W.
- Compact Yet Powerful: 38% smaller than an Apple 140W charger—but with even more power.
- ActiveShield 2.0: Anker’s proprietary technology enhances protection by intelligently monitoring temperature over 3 million times per day and adjusting power output to safeguard your connected devices.
- Greener with GaN: If every household in the US used our GaNPrime products in place of non-GaNPrime products, the amount of power saved could be up to 796.39 million kWh per year—that’s enough energy to power Hawaii for a full month.
- What You Get: Anker 747 Charger (GaNPrime 150W), silicone stabilizer, welcome guide, our worry-free 24-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
When charging Samsung Galaxy S22 phones, the color of the charging ring popup will be different than when using an original fast charger, but the actual charging speed will be similar.
Please be informed that Anker 747 Charger (GaNPrime 150W) is a wall charger and not a portable battery.
Charge your Apple Watch first when charging multiple devices. If the watch charger is connected to the USB-A port without an Apple Watch connected, unplug and reconnect it before charging.
Due to MacBook charging identification, it’s normal to see a plug symbol in the battery icon when charging a MacBook with a third-party wall charger. Charging will revert to normal automatically after around one minute.
This charger does not support MagSafe charging for M2 MacBooks. It’s recommended to use a standard USB-C to USB-C cable.
Due to Dell’s proprietary charging protocol, Dell XPS 15 (9500/9510), Dell Alienware X14, and Dell Mobile Precision Workstation 5570 will not be charged at full speed.