Did you miss out on Anker’s huge 100W USB-C wall charger sale? Good news! Right now, Anker has once again dropped the price of its USB-C, and USB 100W wall charger to just $44299, down from $74.99. This is even lower than what Anker had it at on Prime Day 2023.
Right now, Anker has a 100W charger that can max charge multiple devices all at once. Anker’s huge 100W three-port charger comes with two USB-C and USB chargers is on sale today at a really great price.
Currently, you can get Anker’s 100W USB-C charger for just $42.99 which is down from the typical $79.99 price.
You can find the Anker 100W Charger on Amazon HERE.
Want to see a review? Here is my full review of the Nano II 100W charger from Anker:
Here is how Anker describes the Anker 100W USB-C Charger.
- CES 2022 Award Winner: An honoree at the CES Innovation Awards in the mobile devices and accessories category.
- Ultra-Fast Charging: Connect to either USB-C port to give your laptop a massive 100W charge.
- Charge 3 Devices at Once: Power up your MacBook, iPhone, and AirPods all at the same time from a charger that’s 34% smaller than an original 96W MacBook power brick.
- Powered by GaN II Technology: With a 100% increase in operating frequency, an innovative stacked design, and an upgraded circuit board structure, GaN II technology makes our latest charger smaller without sacrificing a drop of power.
- What You Get: Anker 736 Charger (Nano II 100W), welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
Model Number: A2145
Anker 736 Charger (Nano II 100W)
The Ultimate Charging Experience
Ultra High-Speed Charging
Provide a powerful charge for a huge-range of laptops including the 2023 15‑inch MacBook Air, 2021 MacBook Pro 14” (M1 Pro), HP Spectre x360, Dell XPS 13, and more when you connect to either USB-C port.
Anker’s exclusive PowerIQ 3.0 technology ensures compatibility with virtually any operating system or charging protocol, so no matter what device you connect, you’ll get the power you need.
Powered by GaN II Tech
By swapping out silicon for gallium nitride (GaN), we’ve reduced the size of our chargers without compromising power. Now with GaN II, we can keep pushing the limits of mobile power even further.
Total Output Wattage: 100W
Input: 100-240V~ 2.1A 50-60Hz
Single Port: USB-C 1 (100W Max) / USB-C 2 (100W Max) / USB-A (22.5W Max)
Dual Port: USB-C 1 + USB-C 2 (60W Max + 40W Max) / USB-C 1 + USB-A (80W Max + 18W Max) / USB-C 2 + USB-A (60W Max + 22.5W Max)
Triple Port: USB-C 1 (45W Max), USB-C 2 (30W Max), USB-A (18W Max)
Dimensions: 2.64 in x 1.24 in x 2.24 in (67 mm x 31.5 mm x 56.97 mm)
Please be informed that 736 Charger (Nano II 100W) is a wall adapter and not a portable battery.