Have you been thinking about getting that new Fire TV Cube? The good news is right now the Fire TV Cube is on sale at the must-have price of $119.99! This is the lowest price the Cube has been at outside of Prime Day.
The Fire TV Cube is the most powerful Fire TV on the market, and it includes many great features, including hands-free voice controls with a built-in microphone. It also has the best WiFi of any Fire TV with WiFi 6E to help give you the best possible streaming experience.
Right now, the Fire TV Cube is down to just $119.99, and it comes packed with WiFi 6E and 4K Ultra HD. The Fire TV cube can also control other devices in your house. This is the lowest price the new Fire TV Cube has ever been at down from the typical $139.99.
You can also get the Fire TV Stick 4K Max for just $24.99! That’s down from the typical list price of $54.99. This is the lowest price the Fire TV Max has ever been at since Prime Day and a great deal ahead of Amazon’s Prime Big Deals Day in October.
You can find the Fire TV Cube on Amazon HERE.
Don’t wait as we don’t know when this sale will end.
Here is how Amazon describes the Fire TV Cube:
- Our fastest-ever streaming media player – Brings lightning-fast app starts with an octa-core processor and is 2X as powerful as Fire TV Stick 4K Max.
- Hands-free Alexa with built-in mic and speakers – Control your compatible TV, soundbar, and receivers with your voice, even from across the room.
- Seamlessly navigate between your entertainment – Connect compatible devices and easily go from streaming to your cable box, game console, or webcam.
- Smoother streaming with the latest in wifi tech – The first-ever streaming media player that features Wi-Fi 6E support.
- Picture quality that puts on a show – Feel every scene with true-to-life, cinematic 4K and support for Dolby Vision, HDR, and Dolby Atmos audio.
- Endless entertainment – Stream more than 1 million movies and TV episodes. Watch favorites from Netflix, Prime Video, Disney+, Peacock, and more, plus listen to millions of songs. Subscription fees may apply.
- Designed to protect your privacy – Built with privacy protections and controls, including an off button that electronically disconnects the microphones.
- Manage your smart home right on screen – Use Alexa to start video calls, check the weather, get a live view of your Ring cameras, and more.
|3.38” x 3.38” x 2.99” (86 mm x 86 mm x 77 mm)
|513g (1.13 lbs)
|Octa-core 4x 2.2GHz 4x 2.0GHz
|16 GB internal
|2 GB internal
|Wi-Fi 6E Tri-band. Also supports 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax wifi networks. For Wi-Fi 6E support, Fire TV Cube must be connected to the 6 GHz band of a Wi-Fi 6E network using WPA3 encryption.
|Bluetooth 5.0 + LE. Pair with compatible Bluetooth speakers, headphones, video game controllers, and more.
|Far-field and near-field voice support
|Voice control compatibility
|Controls a wide range of IR-enabled devices, including TVs, soundbars, cable and satellite boxes, and A/V receivers.
|Free cloud storage for digital content purchased from Amazon.
|HDMI 2.1 Input, HDMI 2.1 Output, IR Extender, Power, USB-A 2.0, Ethernet port 10/100Mbps
|Dolby Atmos, 7.1 surround sound, 2-channel stereo, and HDMI audio pass through up to 5.1.
|To watch movies and TV shows in 4K Ultra HD, you need a compatible 4K Ultra HD TV. All services may not be available in 4K/HDR. Certain services are subject to change at any time, may not be available in all areas, or in 4K/HDR, and may require separate subscriptions. Learn more about services.
|Content formats supported
|Video: Dolby Vision, HDR 10, HDR10+, HLG, H.265, H.264, VP9, AV1, Audio: AAC-LC, AC3, eAC3 (Dolby Digital Plus), FLAC, MP3, PCM/Wave, Vorbis, Dolby Atmos (EC3_JOC), Dolby MAT, Dolby TrueHD passthrough, DTS passthrough, DTS-HD passthrough (basic profile), Photo: JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP
|Output/Input resolution supported
|2160p, 1080p and 720p up to 60 fps
|High-definition television with available high-speed HDMI input, high-speed internet connection via wifi or built-in Ethernet port, power outlet (compatible TV/sound/cable equipment for control by infrared or voice). High-speed HDMI cable rated 18Gbps or higher, and 4K TV with high-speed HDMI connector required for 4K viewing and more reliable device control. Wi-Fi 6E router needed for Wi-Fi 6E support. Auto-Low Latency Mode is included in the HDMI 2.1 standard.