Amazon’s most powerful and largest tablet, the new Fire Max 11, is on sale right now for $189.99, that’s $40 off the list price of $229.99. This new Fire Max 11 tablet has 14 hours of battery life, 125GB of storage, and a 2000 x 1200 resolution. It also has an 8 MP front and rear cameras. The tablet is powered by an octa-core processor and 4GB of RAM. This is the lowest price they have ever been as apart of Amazon’s Labor Day sale.
This is a great tablet to stream your favorite shows and movies on. Or use many of your favorite apps, including Netflix, Hulu, Sling, and more.
Here is how Amazon describes the new Fire Max 11 Tablet:
- The biggest, most vibrant Amazon tablet display—Certified for low blue light, the brilliant 11-inch screen with 2.4 million pixels (2000 x 1200 resolution) lets you enjoy millions of movies, TV episodes, apps, songs, video calls, and games in sharp clarity and vivid color.
- Powerful performance—Fire Max 11 is almost 50% faster than Amazon’s next fastest tablet, with support for advanced next-generation wireless connectivity with Wi-Fi 6, a powerful 2.2 GHz octa-core processor, and 4 GB of RAM—streaming videos, gaming or switching between apps is blazing fast.
- A thin and light design—The slim and durable aluminum design weighs just over a pound, with slim bezels and strengthened glass, and is three times as durable as the iPad 10.9” (10th generation).
- All-day entertainment—Stream videos on Prime Video, Disney+, Netflix, Hulu, or Max, with the 14-hour long-lasting battery and immersive Dolby Atmos surround sound. Plus, with 64 or 128 GB storage, you can save all your favorites for offline viewing. With Amazon Luna cloud gaming service, stream your favorite games like Fortnite straight to your Fire Max 11.
- Multi-tasking—Fire Max 11 makes it easy to do more tasks in parallel to suit your busy lifestyle, like using split-screen mode to make calls on Zoom or Microsoft Teams while simultaneously taking notes on OneNote or sending emails using the keyboard.
- Fingerprint Recognition technology—Fire Max 11 is Amazon’s first tablet to include Fingerprint Recognition technology as a hassle-free way to unlock the tablet—simply touch the power button with an integrated fingerprint sensor.
- Enhanced cameras—With the 8 MP front- and rear-facing cameras, 1080p HD video recording, rear auto-focus, and front camera in landscape orientation, Fire Max 11 is great for video calls with friends or family.
- Access to Alexa—Simply ask Alexa to play a song, start an Audible book, launch a trivia game, find your favorite movies, show your calendar, Drop In on a friend or family member, and more—using only your voice.
- Smart home controls—With the Device Dashboard on the home screen, seamlessly control your Alexa-enabled smart home devices directly from Fire Max 11; and with Show Mode, turn your Fire Max 11 into an Echo Show-like screen for your smart home.
- Great for families—Fire Max 11 is great for the whole family with support for up to two adult and four child profiles. With Amazon Kids, parents can easily manage their kids’ screen time and set daily goals, age filters, and time limits. Subscribe to Amazon Kids+ for access to thousands of books, apps, games, videos, songs, Audible books, and more. Parents can manage these settings on the device or through the Amazon Parent Dashboard.
- Climate Pledge friendly—With a design that reflects decarbonization efforts in line with The Climate Pledge, Fire Max 11 carries the “Climate Pledge Friendly” badge on Amazon.com and is certified by Carbon Trust’s Product Carbon Footprint Label, and the device comes in 100% recycled packaging.
|Display||2000 x 1200 TÜV Rheinland for low blue light certified (213 PPI).|
|Size||10.2” x 6.44” x 0.3” (259.1mm x 163.7mm x 7.5mm)|
|Weight||17.28 oz (490g) Actual size and weight may vary by configuration and manufacturing process|
|CPU & RAM||Octa-core processor – MTK8188J – 2x Arm Cortex-A78 up to 2.2Ghz and 6xArm Cortex A55 up to 2Ghz.4 GB RAM|
|Storage||64 GB (54.20 GB available to user) or 128 GB (115 GB available to user) of internal storage. Add micro-SD slot for up to 1 TB of additional storage. Some apps may require that they are installed on internal storage. App or feature updates may impact available storage.|
|Battery Life||Up to 14 hours of reading, browsing the web, watching videos, and listening to music. Battery life will vary based on device settings, usage, and other factors such as web browsing and downloading content. Certain software features or apps may reduce battery life.|
|Charge Time||Fully charge in under 4.2 hours with USB-C cable and 9W power adapter included in the box. Fully charge in under 3.5 hours with 15W adapter and USB type C to C cable (adapter and cable sold separately).|
|wifi Connectivity||Dual-band wifi. Wi-Fi 6 (802.11 ax) is supported. Supports public and private wifi networks or hotspots that use the dual-band 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax standards with support for security standard of WEP, WPA3 OWE, WPA/WPA2/WPA3 Personal and WPA/WPA2/WPA3 Enterprise.|
|Ports||USB-C (2.0) connector for charging and audio; micro-SD slot for external storage.|
|Audio||USB-C audio, integrated speakers; external volume controls.|
|Sensors||Accelerometer, ambient light sensor, hall sensor, fingerprint sensor.|
|Camera Specs||8 MP front and back-facing with 1080p HD video recording and rear auto-focus|
|Printing||Printing documents to a nearby wifi enabled printer is supported. Learn more here.|
|Microphone||2 built-in microphones|
|Certifications||Fire Max 11 has received the following certifications:ENERGY STARCarbon TrustTÜV-Rheinland for low blue lightUSI2.0 for stylus protocol|