Amazon Prime Day is almost here, but there are some great early Prime Day deals happening right now. Right now, the Fire TV Stick HD is on sale for a limited time at just $16.99.
Right now, you can get $23 off the Fire TV Stick, making it just $16.99!
Want a Fire TV that offers 4K? Right now, you have some great options for that.
The Fire TV Cube is down to just $109.99, and it comes packed with WiFi 6E and 4K Ultra HD. Plus, the Fire TV cube can control other devices in your house. This is the lowest price the new Fire TV Cube has ever been at, down from the typical $139.99.
The best part is right now, you can get the Fire TV Stick 4K Max for just $24.99! That’s down from the typical list price of $54.99. This is the lowest price the Fire TV Max has ever been at and a great deal just in time for the 4th of July and an early Prime Day deal.
Here are all of the terms you need to know:
Here is how Amazon describes the Fire TV Stick:
- 50% more powerful than the previous generation for fast streaming in Full HD. Includes Alexa Voice Remote with power and volume buttons.
- Stream more than 1 million movies and TV episodes from Netflix, Prime Video, Disney+, Peacock, and more, plus listen to millions of songs. Subscription fees may apply.
- Watch your favorite live TV, news, and sports with subscriptions to SLING TV, YouTube TV, and others. Use the Guide button to see what’s available and when.
- Access over 200,000 free movies and TV episodes from popular ad-supported streaming apps like Freevee, Tubi, Pluto TV and more.
- Listen on Amazon Music, Spotify, Pandora, and others. Subscription fees may apply.
- Alexa Voice Remote lets you use your voice to search and launch shows across apps. All-new preset buttons get you to favorite apps quickly. Plus, control power and volume on your TV and soundbar with a single remote.
- Feel scenes come to life with immersive Dolby Atmos audio on select titles with compatible home audio systems.
- Plug in behind your TV, turn on the TV, and connect to the internet to get set up.