Are you experiencing poor WiFi or a lot of buffering? Weak WiFi is one of the most common reasons for buffering when streaming videos online. Now Amazon’s new eero Pro 6E Mesh WiFi system is on sale for over $100 off! This powerful WiFi system can cover up to 6,000 sq ft and support over 100 devices at once.
Right now, the three pack for the 6E version of the Amazon eero mesh WiFi system is on sale for $439.99, down from the list price of $549.99.
This is a great option for cord cutters who want to make sure their TVs have strong WiFi.
Here is how Amazon describes the eero Pro 6E Mesh WiFi system:
- EERO’S FIRST Wi-Fi 6E SYSTEM – eero Pro 6E supports fast speeds and access to the new 6 GHz band when using Wi-Fi 6E devices, resulting in lower latency across your network, even for non Wi-Fi 6E devices. Backward-compatible with previous-generation eero devices.
- EERO’S FASTEST SYSTEM YET – Supports network speeds up to 2.3 Gbps — including wired speeds of up to a gigabit and wireless speeds of up to 1.6 Gbps. Enables gigabit+ internet plans when using the 2.5 Gb Ethernet port.
- MORE WIFI FOR MORE DEVICES – Network coverage up to 6,000 sq ft and support for 100+ connected devices.
- EXPERIENCE THE EERO TRUEMESH DIFFERENCE – eero’s patented TrueMesh technology intelligently routes traffic to reduce drop-offs and dead spots.
- SET UP IN MINUTES – The eero app guides you through setup and allows you to manage your network from anywhere.
- WORLD-CLASS CUSTOMER SUPPORT – Any questions? Our expert wifi troubleshooters are ready to help by phone in the US at +1-877-659-2347 or by emailing [email protected].
- GETS BETTER OVER TIME – Receive automatic updates to help keep your network safe and secure. Online security and additional network management features available via a separate subscription.
- BUILT-IN SMART HOME HUB – eero Pro 6E works as a smart home hub so you can control compatible Thread and Zigbee devices with Alexa. It also doubles as a border router to facilitate connections with Thread-enabled devices.
|Wifi coverage||Covers up to 6,000 sq ft|
|Type||Router (connects to modem as primary router)|
|Supported speeds||Supports network speeds up to 2.3 Gbps — including wired speeds of up to a gigabit and wireless speeds of up to 1.6 Gbps. Ideal for gigabit+ internet plans (up to 2.5 Gbps using the 2.5Gb Ethernet port).|
|Wi-Fi connectivity||Wi-Fi 6E tri-band concurrent 2:2:2 (802.11ax); compatible with older Wi-Fi standards|
|Wired connectivity||One auto-sensing 2.5 gigabit Ethernet port and one auto-sensing 1 gigabit Ethernet port|
|Smart Home Connectivity||Works with Alexa, Amazon Frustration Free Setup, 802.15.4 radio (Zigbee, Thread), Bluetooth Low Energy 5.0|
|Electrical Rating||100-240V AC, 50-60 Hz|
|Processor, memory and storage||1 GHz dual-core processor, 1024MB RAM, 4GB flash storage|
|Network Security and Services||Profiles, WPA3 (eero Labs feature), WPA2, TLS v1.2+, VPN passthrough, IPv6, NAT, UPnP, port forwarding, DHCP, static IP, and cloud connectivity.|
|Required for setup||Supported iOS or Android device and internet service (with cable or DSL modem, if required). See requirements.|
|Temperature Rating||Operating: 0˚C-40˚C Storage: -25˚C-60˚C Operating humidity: 0%-90%, non-condensing Operating altitude: <3000m|
|Dimensions||5.6 in x 5.4 in x 2.0 in (142mm x 138mm x 51mm) Actual size and weight may vary by manufacturing process.|
|Warranty and Support||1-year limited warranty. Free customer support is available 7 days a week. Learn more about warranty and support.|
|Software Security Updates||This device receives guaranteed software security updates until at least five years after the device is last available for purchase as a new unit on our websites. Learn more about these software security updates.|