Do you want a smart alarm clock, a small TV for part of your house, or just like Alexa’s help during the day? Right now, Amazon has its Echo Show 8 on sale for just $64.99, down from the normal $129.99. As best we can tell, this is the lowest price Amazon has sold the new Echo Shows 8s.
To get this deal make sure to redeem the coupon code below the list price before adding it to your cart.
This is a great option for cord cutters who want a small TV for their house. With the Echo Show 8, you can watch, Sling TV, Hulu (Including Hulu with Live TV), Netflix, Tubi, Food Network Kitchen, Red Bull TV, and of course, Amazon Prime Video. This makes it a great option as a small TV for your kitchen as you cook or to play music with a quick voice command.
You can find the Echo Show 8 on Amazon HERE.
Here is how Amazon describes the Echo Show 8:
- Alexa can show you even more – 8” HD touchscreen, adaptive color, and stereo speakers bring entertainment to life. Make video calls with a 13 MP camera that uses auto-framing to keep you centered.
- Stay in frame – Make video calls with a new camera that frames and centers automatically. Simply ask Alexa to call your contacts.
- Make life easier at home – Glance at your calendars and reminders. Get daily recipe ideas and cook along hands-free with step-by-step instructions. Use your voice to set timers, update lists, and see news or traffic updates.
- Manage your smart home – Look in when you’re away with the built-in camera. Control compatible devices like cameras, lights, and more using the interactive display, your voice, or your motion.
- Be entertained – Enjoy TV shows and movies in HD and stereo with Prime Video, Netflix, and more. Or ask Alexa to stream Amazon Music, Apple Music, or Spotify.
- Put your memories on display – Use Amazon Photos to turn your home screen into a digital frame. Adaptive color helps your favorite photos look great in any light.
- Designed to protect your privacy – Amazon is not in the business of selling your personal information to others. Built with multiple layers of privacy controls including a mic/camera off button and a built-in camera shutter.
|Size||7.9”x 5.4”x 3.9” (200mm x 135mm x 99mm)|
|Weight||36.6 oz (1037 grams) Actual size and weight may vary by manufacturing process.|
|Display||8.0” touch screen|
|Camera||13 MP camera with built-in shutter (Photo quality/size may vary)|
|WiFi connectivity||Dual-band Wi-Fi supports 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi networks. Does not support connecting to ad-hoc (or peer-to-peer) Wi-Fi networks.|
|Bluetooth connectivity||Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) support for audio streaming from your mobile device to Echo Show 8 or from Echo Show 8 to your Bluetooth speaker. Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP) for voice control of connected mobile devices. Hands-free voice control is not supported for Mac OS X devices. Bluetooth speakers requiring PIN codes are not supported.|
|Audio||2.0” (52 mm) neodymium speakers with passive bass radiator.|
|System requirements||Echo Show 8 comes ready to connect to your WiFi. The Alexa app is compatible with Fire OS, Android, and iOS devices and also accessible via your web browser. Supported operating systems. Certain skills and services may require subscription or other fees.|
|Setup technology||Amazon WiFi simple setup enables customers to connect smart devices to their WiFi network in a few easy steps. WiFi simple setup is another way Alexa is always getting smarter. Learn more about frustration-free setup.|
|Processor||MediaTek MT 8183|
|Accessibility features||To enable features that personalize Alexa to your abilities, go to Settings → Accessibility.|
• Tap to Alexa enables access to Alexa via touch, instead of speech, through on-screen tiles or a keyboard, including the ability to save your favorite actions.
• Adaptive Listening provides customers more time to finish speaking before Alexa responds.
• Preferred Speaking Rate enables customers to control how fast or slow Alexa speaks.
• Alexa Captioning, Call Captioning, and Closed Captioning provide text captions in any mode for supported content.
• Show and Tell helps customers who are blind or visually impaired identify products when you say “Alexa, what am I holding.”
• VoiceView screen reader enables access for customers who are blind or visually impaired.
• Screen Magnifier enables customers to zoom in/out, and pan around the screen.
• Notify When Nearby will play notification sounds when you’re detected near your Echo device.
• Kindle Read Aloud will have Alexa read your Kindle books aloud.
• Real Time Text enables customers to type live text in a video call.
• Alexa Accessibility features also include settings for Color Inversion, Color Correction, Request Sound and more.