Recently Amazon for the 3rd straight year was ranked as the #1 company in the Person Harris Poll on Corporate Reputation. To celbrate Amazon is offering 20% off a ton of their most popular Amazon devices including the Fire TV, Fire Tablets, and Echo devices.
“On behalf of Amazonians everywhere, I extend a huge thank you to customers. We wake up each day thinking about how to delight customers and invent on their behalf – and it’s energizing to see the results of these surveys,” said Jeff Bezos, Amazon founder and CEO. “And big kudos to the Amazonians all around the world who are doing this creative and missionary work every day for customers – thank you and congrats!”
With this deal, you can get a Fire TV for just $54.99 or a Fire Tablet starting at just $39.99 or select Echo devices including the 2nd Gen Echo Plus with built-in Hub.
Don’t miss out! This deal ends today!
Some details about the Fire TV:
- Experience true-to-life picture quality in 4K Ultra HD and HDR.
- 40% more powerful than Fire TV Stick—an ultra-fast quad-core processor delivers an even smoother, more responsive experience.
- Now supports Dolby Atmos audio—feel scenes come to life in three dimensions.
- Access 500,000+ movies and TV episodes from popular channels and apps including Netflix, Prime Video, Hulu, HBO, SHOWTIME, NBC, and more.
- Do more with Alexa—find and control content, play music, check movie showtimes, order a pizza, and more. Just press and ask using your Alexa Voice Remote or pair an Echo device for hands-free control.
- Navigate millions of websites such as YouTube, Facebook, and Reddit with browsers like Silk and Firefox.
- Amazon Prime members get unlimited access to thousands of movies and TV episodes, plus ad-free listening to millions of songs with Prime Music.
- No cable or satellite? No problem. Watch live TV and sports with subscriptions to Hulu, PlayStation Vue, and Sling TV.
Did you know we now have a FREE app for iOS, Android, and Amazon Fire? Click HERE to download our app.