Do you need a USB-C charger? Right now UGREEN has their 65W charger for laptops, iPhones, Pixels, and more is on sale for just $34 if you clip the 15% off coupon before adding it to your cart.
This is a great charger to make sure one charger will charge everything you need.
You can find the UGREEN charger on Amazon HERE.
Here is my review of the UGREEN charger:
Here is how UGREEN describes its 65W USB-C charger:
- High-Speed Single Port Charger: Connect a single USB-C device to get a 65W max charge. Charge the MacBook Air M2 to 51% in 30 Minutes.
- One Charger, More Devices: Ugreen’s 65W USB C charger provides an enormous 65W of charging power; enough to fast charge phones, tablets, and laptops. All from a single charger.
- Travel-Friendly, Compact Design: Thanks to a cutting-edge GaN chip, Ugreen’s 65W USB-C charger is 50% smaller than the original 61W USB-C charger. A foldable plug provides more portability and a better travel experience.
- Power Dispenser System: An intelligent Power Dispenser System intelligently reallocates power protecting and extending your device’s health.
- Wide Compatibility: Broad support for multiple devices: MacBook Pro 16, MacBook Air M2 2022, MacBook Pro 13” M2, iPad Pro, iPhone 14 Pro Max/Pro/14/13, Galaxy S22/S21, Switch, Steam Deck, and More.