Amazon is bringing big savings to cord cutters this holiday season, including deals on premium content. Right now, you can save 50% on select Amazon Channels for 3 months if you’re already an Amazon Prime member.
Here are the channels you can get for half off.
- CBS All Access Commercial Free $4.99 down from $9.99
- Epix $2.99 Down From $5.99
- Britbox $3.49 down from $6.99
- BET+ $4.99 down from $9.99
- Nickhits $3.99 down from $7.99
- MTV HIts $2.99 down from $5.99
- PBS Masterpiece $2.99 down from $5.99
- PBS Kids $2.49 down from $4.99
- Noggin $3.99 down from $7.99
- Boomerang $2.49 down from $5.99
- Shudder $2.49 down from $5.99
- Up Faith and Family $2.49 down from $4.99
- Sundance Now $3.49 down from $6.99
- Comedy Central Now $1.99 down from $3.99
- Motortrend $2.49 down from $5.99
- Smithsonian Channel Plus $2.49 down from $5.99
- PBS Living $1.49 down from $2.99
You can find all these deals on Amazon HERE.
With Amazon Channels, you can sign up for subscriptions to streaming services directly through your Amazon account. Amazon Channels make it easy to keep track of your subscriptions, simplify the sign-in process, and watch your content through a single app.
Be sure to look at the terms and restrictions of each deal before signing up.
Take a look at our Black Friday deals for cord cutters post to get more great deals on devices, accessories, subscriptions, and more!
Please follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more news, tips, and reviews. Need cord cutting tech support? Join our Cord Cutting Tech Support Facebook Group for help.
Did you know we have a YouTube Channel? Every week we have a live Cord Cutting Q&A, and weekly Cord Cutting recap shows exclusively on our YouTube Channel!