Do you want to make your home smarter? Right now, a three pack of Smart Home Plugs from Kasa that let you control your outlet with Alexa, Google, and more are on sale for just $21.27.
With these plugs, you can take control of lamps, fans, and so much more, taking everyday devices and making them compatible with your smart home.
I use these plugs in my home to control lights and fans around the house, making it control them no matter where I am. They are also a great way to control humidifiers, holiday lights, and more.
You can find the Kasa Smart Plugs on Amazon HERE.
Here is how Kasa describes these plugs:
- Voice control: Kasa smart plugs that work with Alexa and Google Home Assistant. Enjoy the hands-free convenience of controlling any home electronic appliances with your voice via Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant
- Smart Outlet Control from anywhere: Turn electronics on and off your smart home devices from anywhere with your smartphone using the Kasa app, whether you are at home, in the office or on vacation
- Scheduling: Use timer or countdown schedules to set your wifi smart plug to automatically turn on and off any home electronic appliances such as lamps, fan, humidifier, Christmas lights etc.
- Easy set up and use: 2.4GHz Wi-Fi connection required. Plug in, open the Kasa app, follow the simple instructions and enjoy
- Trusted and reliable: Designed and developed in silicon valley, Kasa is trusted by over 5 Million users and being the reader’s choice for PCMag 2020. UL certified for safety use.