Do you love anime? Now Crunchyroll will let you create and share anime mix tapes from their collection of over 1000+ titles and 30,000+ episodes. The new feature is called Crunchy Mix.
Here is how Crunchyroll describes Crunchy Mix:
- We took inspiration from the art of the mixtape – a personal gift, crafted with care that can be sent to individuals or posted for all of a users friends to enjoy. And because anime fans love to share and welcome people into the genre, we created a digital engagement platform that allows them to create bespoke “mixes” tailor made to the personalities and interests of their friends.
- Whether it’s heightening someone’s love for anime or opening a door for someone brand new to the genre, Crunchy Mix is a tool for the fans to show their friends that there’s something for everyone in the accessible and diverse world of anime.
- Crunchy Mix will be live through the Crunchyroll platform at the end of December 2018.
Crunchyroll also announced a new commercial called Stay Crunchy:
- Over 45M registered users
- Over 12M monthly active users
- Over 2M subscribers globally (Top-10 global SVOD)
- 27M social followers
- Simultaneous translation into 8 languages
- World’s largest anime collection, with 1000+ titles, 30,000+ episodes
- Average premium user watches 45 minutes/day
- Over 50 licensees supporting retailers globally
Did you know we have a YouTube Channel? Every week we have a live Cord Cutting Q&A, and weekly Cord Cutting recap shows exclusively on our YouTube Channel!