Cinedigm has signed a deal with Shout! Factory that will give the platforms streaming in and streaming out rights for certain content. Under this deal, Cinedigm will provide Shout with over 40 films and TV series for Shout! Factory TV, while Cinedigm will receive over 120 Shout Factory film and TV series to use across popular streaming channels such as Fandor, Screambox and Bloody Disgusting TV.
“Given our long-standing relationship with Shout! Factory, we are furthering our company’s objectives to offer our catalog to targeted audiences,” said Yolanda Macias, Chief Content Officer at Cinedigm. “The partnership also provides Cinedigm an abundance of fresh content to refresh our streaming channels and excite our viewers. We know that genre fans are incredibly passionate about what they’re consuming, so we take great care in sourcing meaningful titles to enhance their programming experience.”
Cinedigm plans to launch the following films on the Company’s streaming channels:
- The Plague Dogs: A stunning animated adaptation of Richard Adams’ novel, The Plague Dogs follows a pair of dogs who escape from a research laboratory and try to survive in the wild with the help of a cunning fox.Launching on Fandor.
- The Slumber Party Massacre: A horror cult classic about a group of female high school students whose slumber party is stalked by a serial killer. Launching on Screambox and Bloody Disgusting TV.
- On Golden Pond: The Academy Award®-winning film featuring Henry Fonda, Katharine Hepburn and Jane Fonda. Launching on Fandor.
- The Count of Monte Cristo: A young man, falsely imprisoned by his jealous “friend”, escapes and uses a hidden treasure to exact his revenge. Launching on Fandor.
- Camp Cold Brook: A paranormal team sets to check out an abandoned summer camp where a mass murder occurred decades ago. Launching on Screambox and Bloody Disgusting TV.
- Raining Stones: The Cannes Film Festival Jury Prize-winning film by celebrated British auteur Ken Loach, about a man devoted to his family and his religion, who is determined to make sure his little girl to have a beautiful (and costly) new dress for her First Communion. Launching on Fandor.
- The House That Dripped Blood: Four tales of terror regarding the events at a creepy old mansion that features Horror icons Peter Cushing and Christopher Lee. Launching on Screambox and Bloody Disgusting TV.
- The Neon Bible: British auteur Terence Davies’ Palme d’Or Nominee featuring Gena Rowlands in this heartfelt portrait of a boy’s life in rural 1940s Southern Town. Launching on Fandor.