Looking for an early Black Friday Deal? Right now Amazon is running a half-off for three months of many popular streaming services. The catch is you must be an Amazon Prime member. After the first three months, these deals go back to the full price unless you cancel.
Here are all the half-off deals right now with Amazon Prime Channels. (You can sign up for these deals HERE.)
- Epix $2.99 Down From $5.99
- Britbox $3.49 down from $6.99
- BET+ $4.99 down from $9.99
- Nickhits $3.99 down from $7.99
- MTV HIts $2.99 down from $5.99
- PBS Masterpiece $2.99 down from $5.99
- PBS Kids $2.49 down from $4.99
- Noggin $3.99 down from $7.99
- Boomerang $2.49 down from $5.99
- Shudder $2.49 down from $5.99
- Up Faith and Family $2.49 down from $4.99
- Sundance Now $3.49 down from $6.99
- Comedy Central Now $1.99 down from $3.99
- Motortrend $2.49 down from $5.99
- Smithsonian Channel Plus $2.49 down from $5.99
- PBS Living $1.49 down from $2.99
Why Use Amazon Channels?
Amazon Channels lets you manage your subscriptions to different services through your Amazon account. No need to have separate logins or billing information. Now with on the Amazon Prime app you can access all the services you subscribe to in a single palce with just one user name and password just like you would with the stand-alone version of these services.
Example Legal Details:
Only Prime members can add CBS All Access Commercial Free ($4.99/month for 3 months and then $9.99/month) or Limited Commercials ($5.99/month). Join Prime and start your subscription to CBS All Access. Cancel anytime.
Did you know we have a YouTube Channel? Every week we have a live Cord Cutting Q&A, and weekly Cord Cutting recap shows exclusively on our YouTube Channel!