AT&T is updating its Fiber internet options, now offering three tiers of speeds and pricing to give customers more options.
Beginning October 4, AT&T will update its Internet 100, Internet 300 and Internet 1000 plans. Both new and existing Internet 100, 300 and 1000 customers will receive unlimited internet data at no additional charge.
“As people continue to spend more time at home, it’s essential they have internet that fits their needs,” said Cheryl Choy, senior vice president, broadband product management and marketing, AT&T. “We’re excited to introduce affordable options for any type of internet user on our 100 percent fiber network. We have the fastest growing fiber network in the nation and can’t wait for more customers to experience the benefits of AT&T Fiber, when compared to cable.”
Here are the details for each of the three plans:
Internet 100 ($35/month for a year + taxes and $10/month equip fee)
- 10x faster upload speeds than cable
- Connects 10 or more devices at once
- Download a 1 GIG file in less than two minutes
Internet 300 ($45/month for a year + taxes and $10/month equip fee)
- 15x faster upload speeds and more bandwidth than cable
- Supports 11 or more devices at the same time
- Download a 1 GIG file in less than 30 seconds
Internet 1000 ($60/month for a year + taxes and $10/month equip fee)
- 20x faster upload speeds than cable
- Future ready speeds that will support 12 or more devices at once
- Download a 1 GIG file in less than 10 seconds
- Includes HBO Max
Visit the AT&T Fiber website for more information and to check availability in your area.