Following the announcement of the official launch date of HBO Max, AT&T has shared more details about HBO Max deals for its customers.
Customers who are subscribed to HBO through AT&T and customers who have select AT&T wireless, video, and internet plans will have access to HBO Max when it launches on May 27, at no additional charge.
“With AT&T as a key distribution partner, we expect HBO Max to achieve an impressive level of scale and reach at launch,” Bob Greenblatt, chairman of WarnerMedia Entertainment and Direct-To-Consumer, said in a press release.
These are all of the HBO Max deals and upgrades that will be available to AT&T customers.
- HBO will be included in DirecTV Premier and Lo Maximo, U-verse U400, U450, and U450 Latino and AT&T TV NOW MAX packages, as well as a new AT&T TV Premier package coming soon.
- New AT&T TV Choice, Xtra, or Ultimate, and Optimo Mas packages and current AT&T TV Choice, Xtra, or Ultimate, and Optimo Mas customers will be eligible for one year of HBO Max.
- Existing customers on many AT&T video packages will be eligible for HBO and HBO Max for 3 months, at no charge.
- HBO Max will be included with the AT&T Internet 1000 plan at no additional charge.
- New and existing AT&T internet customers can sign up for a special offer for 1 month free of HBO Max.
- HBO Max will be included with AT&T Unlimited Elite wireless plans.
- All other new and current AT&T wireless customers on AT&T Unlimited Extra, Unlimited Starter, and AT&T Mobile Share plans can sign up for a special offer for 1 month free of HBO Max.
AT&T customers can sign into their account online to see if they’ll have access to HBO Max based on their plans, along with options for upgrades.
Did you know we have a YouTube Channel? Every week we have a live Cord Cutting Q&A, and weekly Cord Cutting recap shows exclusively on our YouTube Channel!