Following the announcement of the official launch date of HBO Max, AT&T has shared more details about HBO Max deals for its customers.
Customers who are subscribed to HBO through AT&T and customers who have select AT&T wireless, video, and internet plans will have access to HBO Max when it launches on May 27, at no additional charge.
“With AT&T as a key distribution partner, we expect HBO Max to achieve an impressive level of scale and reach at launch,” Bob Greenblatt, chairman of WarnerMedia Entertainment and Direct-To-Consumer, said in a press release.
These are all of the HBO Max deals and upgrades that will be available to AT&T customers.
- HBO will be included in DirecTV Premier and Lo Maximo, U-verse U400, U450, and U450 Latino and AT&T TV NOW MAX packages, as well as a new AT&T TV Premier package coming soon.
- New AT&T TV Choice, Xtra, or Ultimate, and Optimo Mas packages and current AT&T TV Choice, Xtra, or Ultimate, and Optimo Mas customers will be eligible for one year of HBO Max.
- Existing customers on many AT&T video packages will be eligible for HBO and HBO Max for 3 months, at no charge.
- HBO Max will be included with the AT&T Internet 1000 plan at no additional charge.
- New and existing AT&T internet customers can sign up for a special offer for 1 month free of HBO Max.
- HBO Max will be included with AT&T Unlimited Elite wireless plans.
- All other new and current AT&T wireless customers on AT&T Unlimited Extra, Unlimited Starter, and AT&T Mobile Share plans can sign up for a special offer for 1 month free of HBO Max.
AT&T customers can sign into their account online to see if they’ll have access to HBO Max based on their plans, along with options for upgrades.
Did you know we have a YouTube Channel? Every week we have a live Cord Cutting Q&A, and weekly Cord Cutting recap shows exclusively on our YouTube Channel!
Please follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more news, tips, and reviews. Need cord cutting tech support? Join our Cord Cutting Tech Support Facebook Group for help.