This post is a sponsored opportunity from Asurion Home+; however, all opinions expressed here are my own.
As technology is always evolving, consumers sometimes have issues with their devices and Asurion Home+ is here to give you much-needed solutions. If you ever have questions on how to install a device or if your favorite gadget isn’t working properly, Asurion Home+ is like having a tech in your back pocket.
Since 1994, Asurion has provided protection for electronic devices, including, smartphones, tablets, and appliances, and has gone on to become an industry leader in the customer support space. With Asurion Home+, the subscription service offers simple ways to connect and protect your home tech and gives you quick access to 10,000 Asurion Experts to solve almost any issues that you may have with your devices.
What Does An Asurion Home+ Protection Plan Include?
For only $24.99 per month plus tax, an Asurion Home+ plan offers whole home device protection on eligible devices, tech support, data security and so much more. As a service contract, it doesn’t extend the manufacturer’s warranty, however, it provides coverage for mechanical and electrical malfunctions.
Below are the highlights of Asurion Home+:
- Protection and support for nearly all the home tech under your roof – past and future purchases – no matter where you bought it. No receipts are necessary.
- Fast and easy repairs. If something breaks down, we’ll fix it, replace it, or reimburse you for it.
- 24/7 Expert tech help for the whole family, whether they’re down the hall or across the country. Our Experts are available to help everyone on your plan.
- Friendly in-person help at any of our more than 700 uBreakiFix® by Asurion locations in the U.S. at no additional cost.
- Accidental Damage from Handling (ADH) failures on eligible devices
- Deductibles: $0, $49, or $99
- Photo storage and digital security
- Subscribers can make claims by phone or online
Asurion is trusted by over 300 million people worldwide to protect their devices. Thanks to their easy claims process, Asurion makes it easy to find help. Whether you need help connecting or setting up devices in your household, or Wi-Fi devices, Asurion Experts are here for you around the clock 24/7. Smart devices, including TVs, door locks, home security cameras, watches, speakers, and thermostats are just some of the devices that Asurion Home+ provides coverage and support for.
Cord cutters who have issues with their home entertainment systems will be happy to know that Asurion Home+ will provide support for DVD and Blu-ray players, gaming consoles and controllers, amplifiers, soundbars, and much more. That’s plenty of coverage and peace of mind for less than $1 a day.