If you own a iPhone or iPad we have good news for you. iOS 16.5, is already in development, and beta testing has started just one day after the release of iOS 16.4.
So far, iOS 16.5 does not look to be as massive as the 16.4 but this is very early in the beta testing and more details could be coming in the weeks and months to come. If you want to test out iOS 16.5 you can even install it HERE.
Here are just a few features that are coming to iOS 16.5:
- New Sports Tab in Apple News
- There will now be a dedicated Sports tab in the Apple News app, making it much easier to access the My Sports section. Before, you would have to navigate to the My Sports group hidden in the “Today” tab or the “Following” tab.
- Merged Search and Following Tabs in Apple News
- To make room for the new Sports Tab in Apple News, the Search tab will now be merged into the Following tab, the new icon for it being a hybrid of both
- Persistent Navigation Bar in Apple News
- The navigation bar will now always be visible, regardless of what you are doing in the app.
- New Changes in Buttons in Apple News
- The interface buttons have also been changed to allow for more space and optimization in the app.
- Screen Recordings with Siri
- Siri, already loaded with a huge array of features, is receiving yet another skill. With the new update, you can start and stop screen recordings by commanding Siri using certain, simple instructions.